Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm going nuts without a workout

gorillahung

I'm sitting here with a broken eye socket, broken nose, and a broken bone in my spine ( I broke off a transverse vertebrae process) I got knocked unconscious so I have a concussion. My left arm was jammed against the car door and my forearm is swollen up to the point that I look like freakin Popeye on my left side. About the only bodypart I think I could train would be abs. My ankle is swollen up too much to do calves. I might try riding the stationary bike for a few minutes if I can bum a ride to the gym. I don't have a car at the moment. I thought things were going to get better for me. For the past 3 years someone has been trying to sue for the little bit of money my grandmother left me. I found out last week that that legal situation was resolved and I'll get to keep my approximately $55K inheritance. I was going to go back to school and finish my master's degree. Damn, I got my head hit hard. I'm guessing that's going to come back to bite me in the ass somewhere down the road.

I've been through a lot of shit in my life too.. so do a lot of guys. i've known some poor fucks who have gotten divorced and lost custody of their children except for weekends or something like that. it absolutely crushed them.

really in your situation it is unfortunate. but you can still turn a negative into a positive. 55K inheritance is a lot of money. and finishing your masters is a helluva accomplishment for a male. there is a big gender gap with college education these days and it is widening, so you should be proud of that .. men do not have the patience for that shit anymore lol. so maybe this was a sign to finish that degree

i think instead of going crazy you should take the opportunity to finish that degree, take time off of the gym and get healthy again. you will come back strong eventually

I've been through a lot of shit in my life too.. so do a lot of guys. i've known some poor fucks who have gotten divorced and lost custody of their children except for weekends or something like that. it absolutely crushed them.

really in your situation it is unfortunate. but you can still turn a negative into a positive. 55K inheritance is a lot of money. and finishing your masters is a helluva accomplishment for a male. there is a big gender gap with college education these days and it is widening, so you should be proud of that .. men do not have the patience for that shit anymore lol. so maybe this was a sign to finish that degree

i think instead of going crazy you should take the opportunity to finish that degree, take time off of the gym and get healthy again. you will come back strong eventually

Yes, finishing that master's degree would be awesome for me and open up decent job opportunities. My bachelor's was in geology and my master's is in environmental science. At the rate us humans are destroying our natural habitat, there should be good jobs in that, even if it means moving to another country. I know China sends a lot of their best science students to the university I'm attending to fix their problems with air pollution. People complain about America's Environmental Protection Agency but China is a good example of what happens when you don't have any oversight. People have to wear masks to go outside in Beijing to protect their lungs from the pollution.

^^^ I live in FL so I see first hand what is going on. the ocean is completely trashed, they keep dumping sand on the beaches so that the condo owners can have more of their precious beach to lay out and get skin cancer

sugar companies dumping their pollution into the ocean and it is legal for them to do it now with the govt getting rid of regulations.

so I applaud you for doing what you are doing, you are my hero.. sounds like you have the opportunity to give back to the next generation and really make a difference instead of being a corporate whore.. that is something for you to be very proud of and shoot for while you recover.. this whole episode could end up being a blessing in disguise

It is always tough when something like this happens. Even more with someone like you who has been training for so long. We are used to the daily grind of training so when we cant it leaves a big hole.

You will bounce back I am sure of that.

At least you got some positive news. I support your decision 100% to go back to school and finish your masters degree. Education is the one thing no one can take away from you. You can loose your job, you can get in a car accident etc but no one can ever remove a masters degree from your CV.

It's like that age old saying..."knowledge is power"

At least you got some positive news. I support your decision 100% to go back to school and finish your masters degree. Education is the one thing no one can take away from you. You can loose your job, you can get in a car accident etc but no one can ever remove a masters degree from your CV.

It's like that age old saying..."knowledge is power"

I don't make a lot of money and it doesn't bother me. I have an IQ of 140-145 so I can read a science book and understand most of it. I think I'd rather have that ability than be retarded like the Kardashians who make millions of dollars showing off their over-sized butt cheeks.

Top Bottom