Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Feeling Flat! Any Thoughts are Appreciated.

Atomic Punk

Green K for any help.

Here's the dillema I'm in: I have a rather vascular physique, and always have veins a poppin, unless it is ball-shrinking cold or something. So anyhow, for the last few days or so, I just feel so flat, UN-vascular and plain old small for that matter! I had this same problem a few months back, when I did a short cycle of Novegam. This time, I recently finished up with a "cycle" of dnp, where I used 400mgs per day for the first 3 days, then 600 for the next 2 days. At that point, I needed a break in the torture that is DNP, but after taking the weekend off, I resumed and finished up last week(08/10-08/15) at 400mgs/day from Monday-Friday. Monday(yesterday) I noticed the aforementioned changes. I didn't lift all weekend, so at first I chalked it up to just not being pumped. However, I did arms/forearms yesterday, and Hammies & Calves today. My arms were sore(thanks to alot of the lifts I have discovered here in "Training", thanks;) ) so I know the lack of pump isn't because of a 1/2-assed session yesterday, therefore I'm assuming that it is because of the DNP.

So to make a short story long, does this sound like a DNP post-cycle side-effect to you guys?? I mean, I have heard that it is catabolic, and I was on it for 2-weeks take away the weekend. I changed nothing else in my routine or AAS dose since the DNP, other than a slight calorie per day adjustment.

Anyhow, is this common?

Last edited:
i don't know squat about DNP, but hopefully I can offer you some words of encouragement. Just hang in there, keep lifting and doing what you know works and hopefully that vascularity will come around soon enough. good luck.

babbabuee said:
i don't know squat about DNP, but hopefully I can offer you some words of encouragement. Just hang in there, keep lifting and doing what you know works and hopefully that vascularity will come around soon enough. good luck.

Ya, I know bro. It just sucks to see a change like that, and not be able to pinpoint why it happened. That's what I'll do though--hang & bang:D. Still, I'd like to know if DNP is catabolic, and would cause an effect like that on a cycle of that length, if anyone has any thoughts. Thanks

I can't give you anymore Karma though. Too soon I guess.

Top Bottom