Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm fasting for today

DaMan

Goddammit, I taken about HALF a fuckin' dump since last Saturday night ... this can't go on like this ...

On top of that took my bro to Hooters for his 21st last night and pigged out... I haven't eaten shit for the last 12 hours and am going to do this for another 12 and if it's the last thing I do. It'll be a day on what I call the "water diet".

I'm on fina/winny/prop so I'll survive the 24 hours of starvation as far as catabolism goes.

Shit, just wanted to vent cuz I'm fucking STARVING right now and when I close my eyes I see myself lying in bed with a beautiful sweet Krispy Kreme donut... gently caressing her before I go down on her and start eating her out... mmmmh Krispy Kreme...

Well, maybe this'll put me more in touch with my feminine side in an attempt to understand what all the anorexic sorority girls down here feel like DAILY...

Shit, another 11 hours and 58 minutes :(

:insane: Not eating for a day and not shitting for almost a week. :insane:

Damn that's a long time not to take a shit. I personally take a good high quality shit every morning and sometimes at night as well. :p

Increase your fiber bro. :toilet:

Silent Method said:
Fina, winny, and prop huh? Hell, I say stuff your face until it's free flowing out your ass.

Yeah bro it's that thinking that clogged me up... last Saturday was cheat day and consisted of pizza, chicken strips, cheeseburger & fries & donuts. Look at me now :)

So I'm using reverse-psychology on my body... maybe if I starve it it'll be like "ok, I'm just gonna keep shitting till you panic and eat. and get me a massage while you're at it, fatass."

Good call on the fiber Mike, I'm gonna go get me sum Metamucil. Also gonna do sum wheatgrass shots.

Top Bottom