x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

I'm doing a colon cleanse and fasting for a week.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I'm doing a colon cleanse and fasting for a week. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: O joy. All i can eat and drink is apple juice, grapefruit, and bentonite clay/psyllium husk drinks but I think it's going to be well worth it. I can just imagine what the hell is lodged all in my intestines after 27 years. Take a look on google for pictures of what comes out of you when you do this stuff. Some people crap out like 20 some feet of plaque out of their intestines with a whole bunch of parasties like tapeworm and roundworm attached to it. All that plaque lining the intestine

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sorry I can't think of anything witty to put here that will make people squint their eyes, and rub their chins and think "Ah..That Burning_Inside..So witty and smart.."

I'm doing a colon cleanse and fasting for a week.

O joy.

All i can eat and drink is apple juice, grapefruit, and bentonite clay/psyllium husk drinks but I think it's going to be well worth it. I can just imagine what the hell is lodged all in my intestines after 27 years. Take a look on google for pictures of what comes out of you when you do this stuff. Some people crap out like 20 some feet of plaque out of their intestines with a whole bunch of parasties like tapeworm and roundworm attached to it. All that plaque lining the intestine walls is just no good, it inhibits absorption of nutrients, seratonin production and of course its a haven for parasites. I've been feeling like crap for a long time, body temps are always low, t4 to t3 conversion is a little off, usually feel bloated and stomach slightly sticks out...never seem to lose fat at a good rate..So I'm just clearing everything out, then detoxing my liver and gall bladder.

Thread useless without pics so Maybe I'll take pics of what I crap out and you can all feel free to use them a your plaqueatars

Re: I'm doing a colon cleanse and fasting for a week.

Very interesting.

I was thinking about cleansing. But fasting, hmmm.

I would lose so much muscle if I tried that.

Freak

Why can you only eat or drink those things? How much does something like this cost? I heard that shit hurts (no pun intended). Where did you hear about it hurting the absorption of nutrients? And, how long does it take to come back?

Hell, where does it even come from?

What are your plans to prevent muscle loss?

Ulcasterdropout

better you then me. I hear colon, and I cringe...

All Natural

Is it true that the colon can house as much "matter" as some of these websites say?? 40lbs of fecal matter seems astounding.

Regardless if the claims are true or not it makes sense that cleansing internally is just as important as cleansing externally.

What products do you recommend to aid in the cleansing??

Thanks

Dont worry aboout muscle loss, these cleansing should only last about a week. Its good for you. You should also get you food allergies tested, there might be something going on there too. Keep us posted

Da Pope

I don't know about a week, but I have fasted for 24-36 hours before (no food, only water). Not sure what is going on inside the body, but most of what I eat immediately after works it's way through my body pretty quickly.

Just finished a fast this weekend and I lost no weight, but my bodyfat dropped about .5%.

All Natural

40lbs of undigested red meat or anything else in your colon is a myth, colonics are scams and forcing gallons of water up inside can be dangerous, the colon renews its lining every couple weeks, if you dont believe me get a colonoscopy and watch the screen