Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm on a cycle & sick, should i take antibiotics?

BigRed54

Ok I just started my cycle not to long ago and the fina just kicked in a couple days ago and i didn't get any sleep the past couple nights. And now i have a sore throut and coughing up yellow flem. So should i try and just wait it out or go get antibiotics? I hate to get antibiotics cause i know they make you weaker. But then i don't want to screw the cycle up? Whats ya'll suggestion?

no, antibiotics will definately fuck you up when you are currently taking synthetics.
Do a search and you will see some old posts that mods have responded to saying that antibiotics and steroids DONT mix.

dont do the antibiotics. try to eat. They dont mix very well and may affect your gains. Also maybe its not a sick sickness. When I start sus, the third week or so I usually get the sus flu and I feel like garbage, but it clears. Maybe thats what you have possibly ?

yeah i'll just tough it out. i don't think its flu like symtoms from the gear. Cause my g/f and mom are also sick. So i think i got it from them. And not getting aNY sleep the last couple of nights is when i think i caught it. If i could just get some sleep i know i can beat it.

Top Bottom