Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm back need more advice

hawgleg26

OK, a few month ago I posted for advice and basically got ridiculed for wanting to start a cycle too quick after a 5 year layoff from the gym. I've now been going 5 to 6 days a week, for over 6 months, after taking your advice to layoff the gear I was holding, I am returning it to where I got it and going to start fresh. I have gained my strength back and am in pretty good shape despite a beer gut I am working on. I am 6'0" 210 lbs, 37 y/o and would like to start a cycle now. My gym partner(and I'm not saying he knows what he is talking about) suggests Deca and Winny for only 1 month. Doesnt seem right to me. Basically looking tone up, maybe add a little size. Any suggestions? I have access to most anything and money is not an issue. I am not planning on staying on it long term(years). I will only pin no pills. Thanks for any advice.

work on your beer gut...lol. do yuo drink a lot of beer than feast on buffalo wings and chili cheese dips all the time or somerthing??
your partner is pretty far off. Just use Test enanthate for 10 weeks and you will gain fine. 300-400 mgs ew and then pct for 4 weeks after.

Simple test cycle to start. 250mg to 500mg. per week. 10weeks. Get your diet in shape and get your PCT together before you start. See what gains you get from the test cycle and then add to as you wish to know how each Rx affects your gains. Oh and your gym partner absolutely does not know what he is talking about. 1 month? No No No. And last but definitely not least no one that I have seen on EF wants to ridicule you bro. We all help eachother in attaining our personal goals while trying not to screw ourselves up.

work on your beer gut...lol. do yuo drink a lot of beer than feast on buffalo wings and chili cheese dips all the time or somerthing??
your partner is pretty far off. Just use Test enanthate for 10 weeks and you will gain fine. 300-400 mgs ew and then pct for 4 weeks after.

Yes I did drink lots of beers and bad diet, but am much improved since dedicating myself to getting in shape. Whats you guys recommendation for the pct?

Good advice guys.............your gym partner hasn't a clue about what he suggested.

Test......it does a body good.I swear women can smell that stuff and will be all over you.

RADAR

I agree... Good advice from everyone (except your gym partner). Remember, your diet is going to be key for you "beer gut". lol

OK so if i go the 10 weeks of test enanthate, at 400 - 500mg/week, what do you recommend for a pct? and when do you start it? Thanks for your help.

there are a few choices and varieties for pct. some of the old school pcts were clomid and nolva. now more people are going with a test recover stack from PP (primordial performance) with some others. Unleashed, Forged pct. I have only used clomid and Nolva, but this was 4.5 years ago. The next time I run a cycle I will be doing the test recovery stack with some other things like unleashed, post cycle, from some of the sponsors here.
Others can help me out with this. hcg durign the cycle can help pct and recovery.
Start pct 1 week after you last injection if you use enanthate.

OK, I got the gear I need, I will be running
500mg enanthate weeks 1 - 10
50 mg winny eod weeks 4 - 10

I am getting mixed advice about hcg and pct. Can anyone give me a good breakdown of what, how much and when to do what?

Much Appreciated.

Top Bottom