Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back , been years

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've been lurking around reading for a month or so. I havn't been around in a good 6 yrs or so.(i dont remember exactly) I used to go by "THE UNDERTAKER" . I see some familiar face are still here, Fonz, Mustang, Nelson M, and a few others i remember.
i outright quit the game due to shoulder(rotator cuff) and elbow tendonitis. it was bad!. i finally have the time and money and have been going to a brilliant massage therapist (alot of accupressure too) and after about 8 weeks, i can actually work out light again. really light! but i'm still doing it!! i am soooo excited. i thought i was done for good. coming back here really kinda (not to be gay) feels homey and kinda motivates me more. Injuries are about 65% better and have dratically improved in the last three weeks. I am currently trying to lose some water and lard. at 6'0 255 now. going to try tren again when "its time" . tried it before just orally. it did work. trying to get over the chicken shitt-ness of not wanting to convert it and also eod inject . i just cringe at the thought of doing quad injections. i know i know, i'm whining. but quads and glutes are all i think i could handle. so ,.......enough ranting and nostalgia for now.

quad injections are not that bad.. thats the only spot i inject myself.. my first time i was scared shitless so i did a 25 guage.. It just looked weird i didnt even feel it! ;) Youll be ok.. Its all HOW BAD YOU WANT RESULTS!!!

Top Bottom