Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 6'4 was 132 I'm up to 153 and I'm in search of knowledge/help

Like everyone has said...it all comes down to food.

4 meals a day isn't enough. Double that.

Go buy a gallon of whole milk, 1 box of hamburger helper, 3 lbs of hamburger...and eat it every single day. It is a start.

So I guess the test booster will eventually halt my bodies natural test production? Or am I mistaken?

What you're taking is not a test booster, get that out of your head. It's a pro hormone or otherwise known as a pro steroid or legal at the moment steroid. So yes it's shutting your natural production down.

What you're taking is not a test booster, get that out of your head. It's a pro hormone or otherwise known as a pro steroid or legal at the moment steroid. So yes it's shutting your natural production down.

I know the difference in the PH and the $80.00 bottle of test booster I bought from gnc

More food, more training, two BIG BLASTS a day -- repeat until you're 200 pounds. My estimation if you're consistent -- 4 months.

I try but my work schedule is so messed up Its hard to get a good routine going earlier post in this thread stated I can get no advice until I'm 21 I've got like 5months until I'm of age to receive advice I guess I don't mind giving up the PH but I'd like to start a beginner cycle like 500mg test e 250mg twice a week 12 weeks with 20mg of Nolva daily just to be on the safe side I wouldn't think of starting that until I had the complete set up pct and everything in hand ready to go and I guess a test booster for pct as well right? What am I looking at spending? That's really the only question I'm asking is a dollar figure

FOOD not DRUGS will get you to where you want. I'm 6'1 182 and feel small as fck, can't imagine what you looked like at 132..

dude, no matter how small your frame is, you can get to 200 lbs naturally. You are a f-in giant man!!!! 6'4? dayum, you should be in the circus or something. lmao just playin bro. But you are really tall, I hit 205 at 5'11 taking nothing but food and a protein shake literally a couple times a month if I was lucky. 200 lbs at 6'4'' is still pretty damn small in my opinion. Now if you dont WANT to be 200, thats one thing, but your body is capable of holding that much weight FOR SURE, NATURALLY.

I think herbal "test boosters" would be ok for you to run. You really dont want to be messing with your hormones at this age tho, mainly because your natural test levels are already really high, and at 20 years old, your body is still maturing and going through hormonal changes as it is, so its a really bad time to be messing with that shit.

I had a friend who ran a "Prohormone" when he 19-20 years old. He didnt know what he was doing, and eventually had to have surgery to remove THE BREAST TISSUE(gyno) that grew as a result of his use.

I know you wanna be big and look good for your girl. But im sure she doesnt want you to have a nice little set of titties as well. It looks nasty bro. You dont want that shit. And its very possible.

There is no reason for you to mess with any form of AAS til you have been working out for a couple years at least bro. Youve only been hitting the weights for a few months. Give it some time, I think you could hit around 200 in the next couple months, IF YOU EAT EAT EAT.

and forget about Dbol bro. Its not for you at this time, and NO, its not a better option. Food, food and more food.

Stick around here and do your won research for the next couple years. And IFFFFFFF your still working out at that time, you MAY be ready to join the dark side, and we can talk about your use at that time. Until than, keep training hard and eating.

Stop by the nutrition and weightlifting sections. Lots of good info there

I try but my work schedule is so messed up Its hard to get a good routine going earlier post in this thread stated I can get no advice until I'm 21 I've got like 5months until I'm of age to receive advice I guess I don't mind giving up the PH but I'd like to start a beginner cycle like 500mg test e 250mg twice a week 12 weeks with 20mg of Nolva daily just to be on the safe side I wouldn't think of starting that until I had the complete set up pct and everything in hand ready to go and I guess a test booster for pct as well right? What am I looking at spending? That's really the only question I'm asking is a dollar figure

Brother, impatience will lead to failure, Learn to Train ,it's not just going thru the movement, you have to use good form and "FEEL" the muscle being worked.
If you want to succeed you will plan your meals the night before, heck sometimes i will cook a whole weeks worth of food so all i have to do is throw it in the microwave to warm.
You need to be consuming food every 2-3 hrs with at least 7 servings a day, No Excuses, to succeed you got to pay your dues just like everyone else, Remember Rome wasn't built in a day. No amount of steroids will replace what i have just said.

Top Bottom