Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 6'4 was 132 I'm up to 153 and I'm in search of knowledge/help

Eat.... I'm skinny I'm 6 2 and 13 stone. I was 11 stone a year ago and that's without any roids etc. Just pile it in... It's the only way

I got Fkd off kinda like I figured I would you all know more than me and if this many people say chill on the pro hormones I will that's done and settled like I said my family owns two restaurants I eat 4 meals a day and snack in between those and my BF is not more than 6% you cannot find fat on me I've always been thin I don't have a large frame I don't think I'm supposed to get to be 200 personally I think that would be too much 185 or 190 is where I wanna be...I also would like to apologize for coming in here like I did after such little training time..on another note the reason everyone says stop is because pro hormone is shutting down my natural hormone production? If supplements are all I need to prevent some of the negative side effects I would gladly do that is d Bol a better option? (once of age) I can go forum to forum read this and that and put a cycle together but why is 20 too young? Just questions not trying to go against the forum I don't want to be flamed just wondering

I got Fkd off kinda like I figured I would you all know more than me and if this many people say chill on the pro hormones I will that's done and settled like I said my family owns two restaurants I eat 4 meals a day and snack in between those and my BF is not more than 6% you cannot find fat on me I've always been thin I don't have a large frame I don't think I'm supposed to get to be 200 personally I think that would be too much 185 or 190 is where I wanna be...I also would like to apologize for coming in here like I did after such little training time..on another note the reason everyone says stop is because pro hormone is shutting down my natural hormone production? If supplements are all I need to prevent some of the negative side effects I would gladly do that is d Bol a better option? (once of age) I can go forum to forum read this and that and put a cycle together but why is 20 too young? Just questions not trying to go against the forum I don't want to be flamed just wondering

Hey good job. Its releiving to have someone take the advice and not storm off and shoot up anyway. Yes research, research and the research on this board while staying natty and you will be big and ready for aas before u know it

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Head over to the diet section and post a thread explaining your short term and long term goals then go over to the bodybuilding section and ask RADAR, ceo or one of the many other knowledgeable guys to help you putting a routine together.

You have "new muscle" if you want to add 20lbs by the end of the year you can easily do it without hurting with your body. Your body is producing everything it needs right now - chemicals will only halt your natural production.

I also suggest starting a log on here so people can follow along and help you when it's needed. This is a great community for people looking to be the best they can while being smart about it.

Good Luck!

Head over to the diet section and post a thread explaining your short term and long term goals then go over to the bodybuilding section and ask RADAR, ceo or one of the many other knowledgeable guys to help you putting a routine together.

You have "new muscle" if you want to add 20lbs by the end of the year you can easily do it without hurting with your body. Your body is producing everything it needs right now - chemicals will only halt your natural production.

I also suggest starting a log on here so people can follow along and help you when it's needed. This is a great community for people looking to be the best they can while being smart about it.

Good Luck!
. Okay will do

Preciate it I was seeing good results before the quad stack but like I said I'm impatient I was having self esteem issues I have a swimming pool in my backyard i wouldn't even swim in cause I didn't like my body the protein is doing wonders I had only been taking the quad stack for 10 days and I had gained another 4 pounds instant gratification was what I was after and I do realize that building your body is not something that just happens its just tough catching flack from average size guys around town even tho I'd beat the shit out of them regardless of my weight lol and it doesn't help that my girlfriend/baby momma is a 10 that tops every other female in my small town I want to be better for me but I want to be better for her but I guess these are all the wrong reasons for attempting something I hadn't done enough reading on thanks for not being "too tough" on me guys just in a hurry thats all

Top Bottom