Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm 44 and my physique looks better than it did when I was 20

gorillahung

I was looking at some older pictures and realized that at age 44 my body looks better than it did when I was 20. I'm not the big strong guy I used to be but I look better. A female coworker saw one of my pictures from my powerlifting days and she was the one who actually pointed this out to me. As I look at other men my age, my body is better than 99.5% of them. The only time I see a man around my age that's fit is at the gym. I think people need to wake up about what they're doing to their bodies (or what they are NOT DOING). I had a complete blood test for everything relating to my diabetes and a lipid profile. It's important to track these things especially if you're using gear. My A1C was 5.8. That's an average of blood sugar for the previous 3 months. It's the main test for diabetics. My reading was what is considered "under control" and was good enough for my doctor to drop one of my diabetes medications. I'm barely taking anything for my diabetes. My total cholesterol was 116, well within normal. My HDL (good cholesterol) was 46 well within normal and my LDL (bad cholesterol) was below normal which my doctor says is a good thing. My triglycerides were only 104 which is right in the middle of the normal range. I guess I'm considered healthy physically except for my injures from that damned car wreck. Now if I could just get my herniated disc in my low back fixed and shake my depression I'd be in good shape.

for sure man. I am the same way. I look the best today than I have ever looked.. it proves that muscle takes years to really develop, the young guys will never understand that concept... you can tell the difference between new/raw muscle and mature muscle mass.

for sure man. I am the same way. I look the best today than I have ever looked.. it proves that muscle takes years to really develop, the young guys will never understand that concept... you can tell the difference between new/raw muscle and mature muscle mass.

I think a lot of people just accept their bodies looking horrible as a natural part of aging. Maybe that's an excuse to eat like a pig and be sedentary. However, your body doesn't have to look horrible especially with regards to obesity if you are simply willing to do some exercise and be careful with what you eat. It really doesn't even take a lot of exercise to look good as long as you don't gorge on food all day long.

Top Bottom