Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm on a 2nd week of test cyp

sumeet

Hey guys I have completed my 2nd week of test cypoinate. 500 mg test per week and anadrol-50 oral e.d. And I eat like a horse but unfortunately I'm not able to see any gains. So it wud be really helpful if any of u guys tell me how many weeks does it really takes to effect

Your cyp should be kicking in around now and anadrol in the 1-2 week range
Go get bloods done if your concerned

Test cyp will reach peak blood hormone levels 3-4 weeks into your cycle but the anadrol should have caused your body weight to increase at least a couple pounds by now already.

How certain are you on the quality of your gear? It sounds fake to me.

Watch this video I put out on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

One-two weeks are certainly too little for any serious gains to take place. You should definitely feel some changes in performance from anadrol startin from week 1 though. Testosterone cypionate will take at least 2 weeks to completely kick in, so it is a bit early to be alarmed yet. If you are really concerned, run a blood work to see if the gear is legit.

you might as well be using 500mg any dose under that i feel is wasted, and to start really feeling and seeing gains 3-4 weeks, and for future reference at a dose of 250mg you are still recieving the same amount of side effects that you would at 500mg but without the extra benefits, you might as well do 500 a week 250 on mon and 250 on thurs that will keep blood levels steady and sides to a min and almost non existent state

You should be noticing the effects of the anadrol already. The test effects people differently so it may take slightly longer for you to experience results. Are you confident with your source?

Top Bottom