Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I love tren!!!

lessormore6

Hey guys i did tren with some prop for eight weeks. It worked very good. What can I take with the tren for my next cycle? Tren kicks ass.

you like tren but the more you run it the more you will hate it trust me lol

the sides are a bitch and wait till you run blood work while on tren and see what it does to your cholesterol .. you won't love it so much

what i recommend my clients run with tren is something mild.. var or tbol are good choices, or primo even

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Without knowing anything about you it's pretty difficult so start giving any specific recommendations.
Besides I would not run multiple tren cycles back to back.

Hey guys i did tren with some prop for eight weeks. It worked very good. What can I take with the tren for my next cycle? Tren kicks ass.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Tren is a very androgenic steroid so you don't need to stack it with anything.

If you want to stack tren with something, I would stack it with an anabolic like EQ

Tren was my favorite for years but nowadays I can't tolerate getting through even one bottle before getting horrible hiccups that last for days. Guess my body is just to old handle it these days.

It the best ever when on it but it throws you under a bus when you come off.
I would say that tren is the most fake strength you can get or at least what I get from it. I am like the hulk on it but soon as I come off I just csnt sustain my lifts and reps as well as other stuff.

Top Bottom