Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was Lokking at an 80's Magazine For Natural Bodybuilding

gorillahung

Damn, this is when there really were natural bodybuilders. These guys would be 5'8" and their contest weight would be 155 pounds and they would look big on stage. These dudes would get laughed off the stage now in this day of guys that are 5'10" weighing 280 pounds and still ripped to shreds.

insulin and HGH has changed bodybuilding

yes they would get laughed off stage but if you ask women what they prefer it would be the smaller guy.. plus it is way more healthy and energetic to be a normal size.

i wouldn't worry what other people think.. for anyone to obsess over what another guy looks like is extremely beta in my book. worry about yourself and do what makes YOU happy. it is hard to understand this concept though with social media and the younger guys who are still stuck in their narcissitic stage in life.

for me I have done it all. my goals today are simply to be muscular (but not scary), flat stomach (but not anorexic), have my blood work in line, and to be able to live an active life without being out of breath. I can whip anyones ass in tennis with my serves and power game/speed, yet i also am a beast in the gym at the same time.

@stevemi I love how you hype your tennis game and being a beast in the gym. That's quite some versatility my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually prefer the look of the 80s and 90s bodybuilders over the bodybuilders of today.

Take Arnold, Franco, Frank Zane. Those physiques have muscle, but also symmetry and still look athletic and functional. It's the perfect balance of everything.

Bodybuilders of today look like a science experiment gone wrong. It's cool to watch but I wouldn't actually want to look like that myself.

That's why men's physique is becoming more popular then bodybuilding. The physiques are much more aesthetic.

Definitely a different era man. This translates to all sports really. Just look at NHL/NBA/NFL/MLB players back then compared to now. Back then the choice PED's were more of the stimulant variety as opposed to the gear and HGH that is used now.

Dont get fooled by the 'natural bodybuilding' titles.

Long time ago steroids have been used and abused in bodybuilding, and 80s is not a different time than that.

The only difference is the HGH and insulin that changed and reshaped the world of bodybuilding.

Dont get fooled by the 'natural bodybuilding' titles.

Long time ago steroids have been used and abused in bodybuilding, and 80s is not a different time than that.

The only difference is the HGH and insulin that changed and reshaped the world of bodybuilding.

I can believe a natural title when the guy weighs 155 lbs.

I can believe a natural title when the guy weighs 155 lbs.
competition is more fierce today regardless. even in high school kids today are way stronger, faster, and bigger than 30 years ago. to even play a sport in high school these days in a school there is a lot of competition.

the guy at the NFL combine just a few days ago DESTROYED the 40 time record like it was nothing. if you have more people in this world, more advanced training techniques, and more of a discipline teaching sports from a young age.. that is what you will end up with. MORE talented athletes. in the 80's nobody ran a 40 time in under 4.4. now if a guy runs ONLY 4.6 which is still fast a fuck he drops 2-3 rounds in the draft cause nobody wants him.

competition is more fierce today regardless. even in high school kids today are way stronger, faster, and bigger than 30 years ago. to even play a sport in high school these days in a school there is a lot of competition.

the guy at the NFL combine just a few days ago DESTROYED the 40 time record like it was nothing. if you have more people in this world, more advanced training techniques, and more of a discipline teaching sports from a young age.. that is what you will end up with. MORE talented athletes. in the 80's nobody ran a 40 time in under 4.4. now if a guy runs ONLY 4.6 which is still fast a fuck he drops 2-3 rounds in the draft cause nobody wants him.

That's true. An increase in population in general leads to an increase in competition. I just thought it was funny seeing non-juiced bodybuilders. Those guys who made the magazine would probably be laughed off the stage in most small local shows now.

Top Bottom