Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know this is not recovery but...

S

Stryker1992

Okay guys, so here it goes..I did 20 mg's dbol everyday for 3 weeks at the start of my cycle. From there I went right to 500 mg's of test a week. This has been a total of 18 weeks and I am scheduled to stop but I am fighting it every bit. I look at feel great and get harder and stronger every day still. Vascularity is crazy!

For you guys who have been around.....

I was going to stop and do hcg, clomid, etc..

but

What if I did win/hcg for the next 6 weeks as a bridge before my next test cycle?

Am I getting out of control? Be honest!

I am scared!

What exactly is the point of the bridge? You can't recover, you may as well just keep going or come off completely.

stryker1992 said:
I am kind of looking for maybe some experience here?

Winstrol and hcg for 6 weeks...not a very good idea. (if recovering your natural test output is a long term concern). I have used the 10 mg. AM dbol bridge once, and will never do it again...I felt it never let me regain my sex drive fully and only made things worse in the long run (though I did keep all size from previous cycle...that is not the most important thing to me at this point in life)

bro..

stay clean for 3 monhts and in the meantime build your next monster cycle.

all good things are worthwhile.
be patient!

You are out of control... but then I have just done the same thing.

I plan on making the crash easier on myself by using HCG and nolvadex in a Bil Lewelyn stylee:

http://www.rippedcanadians.ca/index.php?view=anon&article=hcg

Sample Post-cycle Plan:

Week 3: 5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 4: 5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 5: 2500IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 6: 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 7: 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 8: 20mg Nolvadex daily

Then I plan on using 100 dbol for training days/morning only THROUGHOUT the first 5 weeks of the recovery phase... so it will delay recovery slightly.. so what? I think this regime MIGHT be useful for psychologically coming off a long cycle... that's what I plan on trying anyway...

Ashamed said:
You are out of control... but then I have just done the same thing.

I plan on making the crash easier on myself by using HCG and nolvadex in a Bil Lewelyn stylee:

http://www.rippedcanadians.ca/index.php?view=anon&article=hcg

Sample Post-cycle Plan:

Week 3: 5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 4: 5000IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 5: 2500IU HCG total + 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 6: 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 7: 20mg Nolvadex daily
Week 8: 20mg Nolvadex daily

Then I plan on using 100 dbol for training days/morning only THROUGHOUT the first 5 weeks of the recovery phase... so it will delay recovery slightly.. so what? I think this regime MIGHT be useful for psychologically coming off a long cycle... that's what I plan on trying anyway...

That is the 2nd time I have seen that PCT posted here today, and I must say I don't really care for it...(HCG is being used too far out from final injections...)

Who's to say when the right time is for using HCG? You could always tailor the plan so that you do say 2-3 weeks of HCG for the whole duration of the last injection or one week into the last injection...

Just cos a million people on this board say X is the right way of doing things, doesn't mean they are correct. It took ages for people to comprehend that nolvadex might be better for recovery than clomid...

Ashamed said:
Who's to say when the right time is for using HCG? You could always tailor the plan so that you do say 2-3 weeks of HCG for the whole duration of the last injection or one week into the last injection...

Just cos a million people on this board say X is the right way of doing things, doesn't mean they are correct. It took ages for people to comprehend that nolvadex might be better for recovery than clomid...

True, HCG is one of those items which everybody seems to do just a little bit differently. But I can't imagine a very large percentage advocating using it THAT far out from final injections....
And I also don't like nolva over clomid. Clomid has always worked well for me, and so I will keep using it for PCT...

Stryker, Why don't you do a long taper? I'm still on my taper and balls have almost totally recovered size wise, and my sex drive is likewise back to almost normal. But, then again, my cycle wasn't 18 weeks long either.

Jacob

Top Bottom