Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Know Itchy Nipples might be Gyno, but What about the general Breast Area?

T

thegoodfoods

So I know itchy nipples might be gyno, but what about below the nipples? Not directly under it. For example, My right chest sometimes itches 1 inch down, 3 inches to the left. Nipples themselves have never itches, just a tiny bit below and 3-4 inches towards the inner chest. Feedback?

thegoodfoods said:
So I know itchy nipples might be gyno, but what about below the nipples? Not directly under it. For example, My right chest sometimes itches 1 inch down, 3 inches to the left. Nipples themselves have never itches, just a tiny bit below and 3-4 inches towards the inner chest. Feedback?

Sure it could be. There are recepters for estrogen in the entire breast, not just right on the nipple/areola area.

I have gyno right now and im in the process of having it removed. ill tell you I never felt itchy nips. what I experienced was sensitive nips that where sore to the touch.

mr.nitro said:
I have gyno right now and im in the process of having it removed. ill tell you I never felt itchy nips. what I experienced was sensitive nips that where sore to the touch.
I had that same exact thing. I took too long to get some letro and now I have leaky nipples :worried: . I'm running letro at a low dose now to ward of anymore gyno and bloat on my current cycle.

RottenWillow said:
Sure it could be. There are recepters for estrogen in the entire breast, not just right on the nipple/areola area.
That sucks. But now that I'm thinking about it it all came on in a wierd way. One day for about a full hour most of my upper body felt itchy as hell. Ever since then, once in awhile, the itchiness comes and goes in the areas I talked about before. This was about 1 week into my cycle Tren A/Sustanon

thegoodfoods said:
One day for about a full hour most of my upper body felt itchy as hell. Ever since then, once in awhile, the itchiness comes and goes in the areas I talked about before.

Now that sounds more like histimine flush than breast development. Just watch your areoloas. I'm assuming the very first physical symptom you'd see is they'll begin to pucker up like a girl's in early puberty.

That doesn't sounds like gyno to me. I've got bitch titt behind my left nipple. It's been there for quite some time now. Its a growth and hardening of the breast tissue underneath the skin. It's like I have a small golf ball underneath or behind my nipple. I never had itchy skin. I check the right nipple by feeling the tissue under or behind the nipple and check for any abnormal soreness or growth.

thegoodfoods said:

Mattalinguist said:
That doesn't sounds like gyno to me. I've got bitch titt behind my left nipple. It's been there for quite some time now. Its a growth and hardening of the breast tissue underneath the skin. It's like I have a small golf ball underneath or behind my nipple. I never had itchy skin. I check the right nipple by feeling the tissue under or behind the nipple and check for any abnormal soreness or growth.
I may not have gyno from THIS cycle I'm running now, but I have gyno from a previous cycle. I have abnormal growth under both nipples. I usually just check for anymore growth and especially soreness. I don't have itchy nipples so I'll assume it's not gyno, but I will still be precautious.

tgf

thegoodfoods said:
I may not have gyno from THIS cycle I'm running now, but I have gyno from a previous cycle. I have abnormal growth under both nipples. I usually just check for anymore growth and especially soreness. I don't have itchy nipples so I'll assume it's not gyno, but I will still be precautious.

tgf

BUMP FOR MORE BRO'S . I HAVE ITCHY NIPPLES ON AND OFF THAT CAN GET TENDER BUT NO "GYNO" DEVELOPMENT. NO LUMPS OR ANY SHIT.

Top Bottom