Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just heard some scarry news and need some advice?

MickeyM

I have been using Durateston for about 2 weeks now and I am getting my stuff from a guy who works out at my gym. Today someone told me that if needles dont pop when you pull them back that they are not new. Is this true and if so what should I do? If not where did this myth come from?
Thanks Guys

It can be true but not cut in stone from what I hear. Are you still using from the same dealer, and is this still happening ? If so and you are worried about this, you probably should stop using this guy.

I don't know much about steroids but I am very familiar with transmission of HIV, etc. thorough training at my job.

Says next to your name that you live in NY. In NY there are free needle exchange programs, which might be a good way for you to go. Also, I made another post telling of the new NY law that goes in to effect on 1/1/01 that makes it legal to sell needles over the counter (no prescription).

Post with any questions or concerns that you might have, and I'll check it from work. Evevn if I dont know the answer, there are a lot of people where I work who are experts in ths field and I'll get you the answers/advice that you need!

Stay strong and Safe!!

Mickey,

Spoke to one of our educators/counselor/HIV testers about your question and this is the response that I got:

Many needles, when they are new, will make a popping sound. We actually tried it with a new needle just a few minutes ago, and there was no popping sound, so the answer would be that all new needles DO NOT make that sound.
However, you may notice that the first time you pull back the plunger, it feels tight. Every time after that, the plunger is much more loose. Once again, this is not a foolproof message, but can be used as an indicator.

I am very serious when I say, if you think that you have been exposed to ANYTHING (HIV, Hepatitus, etc.), you should be tested. Believe me, I know how scary that can be but I can put you win touch with many good testing centers, including ours, if you are in NY/Hudson Valley Area. The test is free and confidential. I have been tested myself and was very nervous beforehand. I am HIV - and everything else negative, and knew that I probably was, but I wasn't sure.

If you have any questions about the stuff this guy is selling you, you should seriously think about changing dealers. I know you are in the middle of a cycle and don't want to mess up your routine, but you could mess up your life/dreams and future, if you are not extremely careful.

Post me with any questions and I will do my best to get you answers.

Stay safe man!!

One more bit of good news. Talked to a co-worker who has personal experience with IV drug injections. He told me that he has never heard a new needle make that popping sound ; I have, but it just goes to show you that it not an accurate measure of a new needle.

Please be safe, and post if you need anything

Top Bottom