Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just got another insecure email from the "new" paper seller in Thailand

SofaGeorge

This guy is a total whack job. If he contacts you - stay away. His communications definitely make him appear seriously mentally ill... and his chronic use of insecure email/PMs make this guy very very dangerous.

STAY SAFE - DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THIS GUY.

Signs of a desperate man IMHO and certainly not one i would do business with. And looking at the last thread it is all our fault for not being trusting LMAO

Wrongun!

I got one also. He also changed his name and then reposted on the board. I sent him a reply asking for the sample and he said fine. Haven't seen it yet. Will keep you posted.

ThickNick said:
I got one also. He also changed his name and then reposted on the board. I sent him a reply asking for the sample and he said fine. Haven't seen it yet. Will keep you posted.

Not bright. Expect a controled delivery on that package.

SofaGeorge said:
This guy is a total whack job. If he contacts you - stay away. His communications definitely make him appear seriously mentally ill... and his chronic use of insecure email/PMs make this guy very very dangerous.

STAY SAFE - DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THIS GUY.

THANKS for the heads up bro!

Top Bottom