Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just found some Tren Ace I made over a year ago!!

Dominator Human

I was doing some cleaning and while I was going through and old suitcase I found 4 bottles of Tren Ace I made. I can'r remember the exact month I made this, but I think it was last January right before I moved.

Since I never used this and the bottles were never touched and stored all this time I would like to add this to my next cycle.

Can anyone tell me if my stuff is still good or if I will need to filter it?

I was doing some cleaning and while I was going through and old suitcase I found 4 bottles of Tren Ace I made. I can'r remember the exact month I made this, but I think it was last January right before I moved.

Since I never used this and the bottles were never touched and stored all this time I would like to add this to my next cycle.

Can anyone tell me if my stuff is still good or if I will need to filter it?

If stored correctly I would bet its just fine.

If stored correctly I would bet its just fine.

They were in a ziploc storage bag and no light got to them.

Damn this is going to change my next cycle as I was thinking of running a Test/EQ cycle it being the first time running EQ.

I even read a thread last night when a Bro used Tren Ace for the first 6 weeks in his Test/Deca cycle cause the EQ does not kick in til week 6.

I was leaving my ex and moving. I forgot all about it and it stayed in a small zipper section of my suitcase. I remember now as I made it from Component TH. Damn this is going to be a great cycle.

oh my god I wish I forgot about stashed gear and found it when I was cleaning,lol. I work so hard to get what I do to stash it and forget about it,lol. Nice find bro....... Lucky bugger,lol.

Top Bottom