Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just blew chunks

Jayhawk21

That's right, I just got done cleaning it up. Here's the story, I did a T-Bol only cycle of 50 MG for 28 days a month or so ago. I had absolutely no noticeable problems like some people were reporting. No stomach problems, gas, etc. This go around, at even less 40 MG I am feeling like absolute crap. I just puked a few minutes ago, in fact just got done cleaning it up. I'm having a very hard time eating anything at all. Just complete lack of appetite. I tried downing my nightly Protein Shake and boom, 3 minutes after a drink I was puking in my sink. I felt kind of crappy before I started T-Bol, and now I'm going into my seventh day of it. I've had diarrehea the past day, and I was just lethargic and tired. Has anybody ever had this problem? The second go around and felt completely diff. with the same stuff? I thought I might of had food poisoning at first, but since it has lasted a few times and today peaked, I think it's either a stomach virus or the T-Bol.

might be something else.

from what i've heard you actually overall feel better when taking it. At about day 4 is 'what i've heard.'

take some nyquil and pass out man.

Jayhawk21 said:
That's right, I just got done cleaning it up. Here's the story, I did a T-Bol only cycle of 50 MG for 28 days a month or so ago. I had absolutely no noticeable problems like some people were reporting. No stomach problems, gas, etc. This go around, at even less 40 MG I am feeling like absolute crap. I just puked a few minutes ago, in fact just got done cleaning it up. I'm having a very hard time eating anything at all. Just complete lack of appetite. I tried downing my nightly Protein Shake and boom, 3 minutes after a drink I was puking in my sink. I felt kind of crappy before I started T-Bol, and now I'm going into my seventh day of it. I've had diarrehea the past day, and I was just lethargic and tired. Has anybody ever had this problem? The second go around and felt completely diff. with the same stuff? I thought I might of had food poisoning at first, but since it has lasted a few times and today peaked, I think it's either a stomach virus or the T-Bol.
dont sound like a virus bro. get off the stuff for a couple of days, see if it clears up. besides it aint doing you any good if you cant hold down any protein.

Yeah, I read some lit. about the stomach flu, seems that's exactly what I have. It doesn't seem like it's the pills. After I get done eating is when I feel like ass or feel like puking the most.

say111 said:
dont sound like a virus bro. get off the stuff for a couple of days, see if it clears up. besides it aint doing you any good if you cant hold down any protein.

right but the whole point of a cycle is to build up a compound into your body. Skip a dosage or three and it hurts you more than not eating in the long run.

dugie65 said:
right but the whole point of a cycle is to build up a compound into your body. Skip a dosage or three and it hurts you more than not eating in the long run.
medical standpoint. lower your dosage until the sick feeling stops, then graduall increase it. it will keep some levels in you body, maybe not as high as you want them. you may be senasitized to it and need to desensitize yourself. otherwise you may be doing your body more harm than good. just my medical opinion.

purging yourself is fun and cleansing, the indians used to purge themselves to cleanse there bodies :) j/k

I have no knowledge of T-bol but i know i get the same way if i took too much d-bol...i would suggest just watching what you are eating make sure there isnt anyother food or product that could be doing this...second i would lower your t-bol doseage and see if you feel better

hopefully its just a stomach bug or something..and not the tbol.. just lower dosage or skip a day or two and get your tollerance back up so you can keep food down then go from there..

Top Bottom