Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate 3 big peanutbutter cups help!!!

3 peanut butter cups isnt that bad bro. Peanut butter and chocolate is a good source of calories if you're bulking. I usually buy a huge bag of them, but presidents choice brand and pig out if I just want a boost of cals. Dont be so hard on yourself.

If your cutting up on the other hand, than bad boy!

jon79 said:
eat another one pussy!
jk
LMAO...

If your craving sweets late at night its usually a sign that your not eating enough during the course of the day.

C_F

dal22 said:
Yo i just ate 3 of them fatning things right before bed what do you guys eat if you crave somthing instead of shit like i just ate? i watch what i eat all day then i just loose it sometimes...

1.) Try some Protein pudding like Instone. It's very good, full or protein and low fat and low carbs, but kind of pricey. Other people make it too.

2.) Buy DARK chocolate 70% cocoa is you can find it. it's lower in sugar and loaded with anit-oxidants.

3.) Almonds, cashews, walnuts, and pecans. They are great foods to snack on.

4.) Some of those Protein bars are decent too.

5.) If I'm really hungry I'll whip up a frozen blueberry, whey shake, with No Carb Hood milk. Full of nutrients

Shit son! relax man, you will not be able to be the definition of perfection just because your on some shit. If anything you may have needed to eat something to give your body some fuel! Everyone will cheat their diet every now and then. Don't beat yourself over it. Just don't make a habbit of it!

Top Bottom