Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have T3 but not sure how to take it?

Kathy30

Hi :)

I am very lazy when it comes to working out but have managed to lose a stone over the last three months or so. And then nothing would shift. I ordered some T3 online but am wary about taking them now.

Can anyone tell me if they have used T3 to rev up their fat loss and if so, do you think around 25 mcg a day is ok to take?

Or if anyone knows of a trusted thread or website that explains it in simple terms. I've looked around but conflicting advice.

Thanks.

I've used T3 many times and I don't think its really worth it unless you are doing contest prep, and the general consensus on how to use it ie, 25mcg - +50mcg daily is imo wrong.

I know people who take 100mcg daily and look like crap.

So you said it yourself, don't be lazy do some cardio, it doesn't take a lot to lose some fat.

Just to add don't mess with your thyroid hormone really not worth it unless you prepping for a contest stick with hard work if you struggle with that try gw

25mcg is a waste. your thyroid essentially already is at that level. for anything you would need to run a higher dosage

i agree that T3 is not the solution here

you said it in your post that you are lazy. that is the problem. also DIET is so important. eat LESS FOOD.

you can use GW before workouts and N2slin before meals to kickstart results

In this article I explain how to use T3 for fat loss -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

However, don't expect miracles. T3 by itself isn't going to do much.

You said yourself what your problem is. You need to get your butt into the gym and start following a proper diet.

Think of it this way. Supplement sales for fat loss supplements increase every year and every year we get fatter and fatter as a society. Are these supplements actually working? Nope.

Nothing works unless you do.

Why do you have T3 and do not know how to use it? Somebody suggest to you that this is what you needed?

Don't bother using anything if you are still being lazy about diet/training. You really need to get the fundamentals down first or taking anything will really do nothing for you.

Top Bottom