Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have to stop this Tren Enanthate , sides sides sides!!

NJjuice22

damn guys, I just wanted to share my tren enanthate experience thus far with you all. I have been on it for about 5 weeks and the sides are reallllly bothering me, one I almost never get acne but this stuff is making me breakout on my back and chest for the first time in my life practically. Also each morning after showering i have like 10-15 hairs on my hands..and i notice the thinning in the corners of my hair.. Im only on 250mg/week of this stuff and i have never had these sides on even a gram of test. I ran tren acetate (only for 4 weeks so i cant really come to a complete conclusion) last year and the sides seemed to be much milder. It sucks because im liking the results off this cycle :250mg test enth w/250mg tren enanthate, great vasculairty and getting lean but im not gonna lose my hair just for some freakin fina. Just wanted to share my results since I havent reallly seeen any posts about tren enanthate.:bawling: ...im gona just drop the fina and stick with 250mg of test just to keep some muscle while dieting.

PS..I cant believe i forgot to mention the worst side effect of all im experiecing...i got almost a set of man boobs too...im not taking anything to combat the progestrerone sides but i didnt think it would be neccesary at 250mg...guess i was wrong. This is also my first time getting really noticeable gyno from any drug.

I know exactly what your giong through bro. I ran that cycle at 500mg of test e/250mg of tren e then bumped up the tren to 375 at around week 6. And im pretty sure the acne from tren is cystic, which are big red lumps. I felt the lumps unnder my nipples and i knew they were from the tren. I would get a neew cyst on my face everyday, one would go, one would come. I finally stopped it at week 12 and kept running test e only. It helped a bit, but theyre still there. I dont sleep much so i barely noticed the insomnia from that. Trust me bro, ive done this in august, and i still have lumps on my upper back and face. Im on week 6 of Accutane. Once you get the tren acne, it wont go away on its own so you need Accutane. The lumps under my nipple went away when i stopped the tren. Good luck bro, you should know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm the only person (maybe a few others but I don't remember anyone else) saying that tren E is a bad idea. Now you have to wait forever for the sides to go away as compared to acetate which makes your problems stop pretty much a few days after stopping. I wouldn't run tren with-out bromo/dostinex either. I was lucky that i was only running 75mg's EOD when my gyno started to hit me. Bromo with Aromasin totally got rid of my gyno this last time using tren. Bromo takes a few days to kick in for me kick in if you guys were wondering.

lartinos said:
I think I'm the only person (maybe a few others but I don't remember anyone else) saying that tren E is a bad idea. Now you have to wait forever for the sides to go away as compared to acetate which makes your problems stop pretty much a few days after stopping. I wouldn't run tren with-out bromo/dostinex either. I was lucky that i was only running 75mg's EOD when my gyno started to hit me. Bromo with Aromasin totally got rid of my gyno this last time using tren. Bromo takes a few days to kick in for me kick in if you guys were wondering.

yea, i think its definetly the build-up of tren over the weeks due to the long-half life that is causing such bad sides for me.

read the rules at the top of the threads==not a good 1st post

em

Thanks for the feedback...........WHO/LAB makes the Tren Enth you are on?

Top Bottom