Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have to stop this Tren Enanthate , sides sides sides!!

Get some letrozole and dostinex fast bro and run it until that gyno subsides. The gyno is from the tren more than likely. Tren is 5 times more androgenic than test bro so thats what causing the hair loss as well. I would stop the tren asap. Not everyone can do tren, and it sounds like you are one of those people.

Anyone noticed their estrogen rise on the enanthate? My estrogen landed at 277 today with free test at 91. I'm on week 5 and am getting bigger and leaner, loving the results with no side effects. Just concerned about the high estrogen. No soreness or puffiness around nipples. I do 50mg of enanthate M,Tue, Wed, Thur (i know it isn't necessary but I wanted to spread it out). Doin 200 test cypionate weekly. Doc increasing my e blocker to MWF instead of weekly. May still have some EQ in system (last dose was 12 weeks ago). Looking into Provirone...Any input would be appreciated...thx

Top Bottom