Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have some questions about a d-bol only cycle

NoProblems1 said:
Was looking at a d-bol only cycle and i know i should be using some type of test but i also heard just d-bol can be a good cycle to. My questions are......

1.If im taking 25mg of d-bol a day 5 mg per tab. When do you take all the 25mg threw out the day such as before workout or when your eating lunch? Could I take 10 mg before workout or should i jus take all the d-bol at once?

2.What gains do you think I should see if im 170 5'10? (plz answer this if you have did a d-bol only cycle tell me your gains if possible)

3. Do ou think 25mg is enough or should i take more then 25mg a day?

4.Anything you guys could tell me so i can get more smart about this?

I Know bout PCT nolvadex and clomid etc.

1. All in the morning with a meal is what I did, but I don't think it matters one bit.
2. If you have your head up your ass about diet and lifting, then you will gain nothing. If you are spot on and work hard, about 8-10lbs keepable.
3. You will be able to determine if it is enough from the mirror and the scale. I saw excellent gains never going over 25mg/day.
4. Diet and lifting with dedication is the key.

I have done a Dbol cycle for 6 1/2 weeks, gained 16 lbs at the peak and kept a solid 9lbs two months later, and this while cutting to get ready for a test cycle. (which I just started yesterday.)

I agree with Tux, test is best, and injecting is easy, but Dbol is not a bad way to get things started.

Your mileage may vary, and gear affects people differently, but I am a real life example. Dbol can work. All of the folks saying it is a waste of time may be giving advice based on their experience and are trying to help you and others, or they may be just parroting what everyone else says, without having any clue as to what they are talking about. You be the judge.

Good luck.

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
1. All in the morning with a meal is what I did, but I don't think it matters one bit.
2. If you have your head up your ass about diet and lifting, then you will gain nothing. If you are spot on and work hard, about 8-10lbs keepable.
3. You will be able to determine if it is enough from the mirror and the scale. I saw excellent gains never going over 25mg/day.
4. Diet and lifting with dedication is the key.

I have done a Dbol cycle for 6 1/2 weeks, gained 16 lbs at the peak and kept a solid 9lbs two months later, and this while cutting to get ready for a test cycle. (which I just started yesterday.)

I agree with Tux, test is best, and injecting is easy, but Dbol is not a bad way to get things started.

Your mileage may vary, and gear affects people differently, but I am a real life example. Dbol can work. All of the folks saying it is a waste of time may be giving advice based on their experience and are trying to help you and others, or they may be just parroting what everyone else says, without having any clue as to what they are talking about. You be the judge.

Good luck.

Bluesman

Dude when i can figure out how to pass on Karma to ya i will!!!
Thx K183

Joe Stenson said:
How is bloat good for the beach?

Var only makes sense for a "summer beach cycle", but d-bol only doesn't at all.

some guys just want weight .i did when i was younger,thick filled muscles ruled rather than being cut up and hard. var never did shit for me alone like the highly noticable dbol gains in size and strength.3 a day workedwonders alone. at least this guy wants that the guy who started the thread with the dbol.

I've done D-Bol before. Alone by itself. when I trained hard and got plenty of sleep I got pretty good results. I have done 5 cycles of D-bol alone before. I have also done pretty much all of the Tests (Cyp, Prop, Enth,Sustenon...ect...even Test Suspension) Suspension started to give me sore nipples at around second week in at 200mg/ED....had to take Nolva. Parabolan was awsome! Deca did shit for me....EQ is one of my faves! Winny is awsome but at 50mg/ED elbows start to get sore.
Anyways...The first 3 cycles I did with D-bol I was a noob and had no Nolva/Clomid available and no PCT (Yeah I was stupid)
1st Cycle 5 weeks gained 20 lbs...lost 8 kept 12 Dosage 15mg/Day
2nd Cycle 5 weeks gained 15 lbs...lost 5 kept 10 Dosage 15mg/Day
3rd Cycle 5 weeks gained 20 lbs...lost 10 kept 10 Dosage 20mg/Day
4rth Cycle 5 weeks using PCT gained 10 lbs...lost 3 kept 7 Dosage 25mg/Day
5rth Cycle 5 weeks using PCT gained 10 lbs...lost 3 kept 7 Dosage 20mg/Day
As you can see....diminishing gains.....I got sick of that and went with test....then other stuff:)
At my best I was 265 shredded.....5 11'
I had a huge car accident 8 years ago and was wheelchair bound for 7 months....lost everything....been workin out now for the last 1 1/2 years and things are lookin good....juicin again.
D-bol is not as bad as ppl say. But I think that estrogen sensitivity plays a HUGE role in ppls reactions.....

My 3 cents

Re: I have some questions about an oral only cycle

What if you used 20 mg of tbol and 20 mg of var for 6 wks? Thats only 40 mg total a day and if you used plenty of liver support, would it be all that bad? hmmmm

My friend also done dbol (pink anabol) 25 mg per day for 6 week. He gained 10 kg and loose almost all the weight. The gains on anabol only is water, nothing else

Top Bottom