Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a silly question to all the experianced ones out there?

bulletproofpimp

This may have been covered but after an hour of searching unsuccessfully I figured I would just ask. So I am new to the world and just trying to do a LOT of homework before making the plunge. So if most anabolics is illegal in the US. how are there so many sites out there that claim you can purchase these items right online like AnabolicPharma, SportPharma, Supremepharmacy etc. Are these sites fake looking to rip you off or send police officers right to your front door?

So, DEA or FDA or FBI don't monitor these sites, forums or Steroids manufacturers? They can't buy them online and arrest manufacturers?

The DEA, FDA and FBI DO monitor forums, websites etc.

Most steroid forums have their website domains based in third world countries so members can safely talk about sources without worry about getting in trouble. When a US government agency wants to find out what the people on the forum's IP address is, the website isn't forced to oblige since the domain is registered in a company outside of the USA.

Top Bottom