Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a question about when to take clenbuterol

gloton01

Hello everyone, I will be taking Clen for fat loss, doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I need to know if the time of the day you take it makes any difference, or there is a specific time to take it and get more benefits from it. From the research I have done it really seems like taking it too close to bed time will hurt my sleep, but what about earlier in the day, does it make any difference?

The half life of clenbuterol is 24 hours so it's going to negatively impact sleep no matter when in the day you take it.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

maybe at first taking it in the morning is better.. but as it builds up in your body it won't matter when you take it cause you will be getting some nasty sides.

the problem with clen is if you use it at too low a dose to avoid sides you won't get anything out of it, so as you increase the dosage and start getting actual results then the sides get nasty

a good clean stack would be n2slin + GW/SR9009 instead. you can buy both from n2bm and sarms1.

Usually I would spread the dosage. But I am not a fan of clenbuterol, as it gives wayyyy too many side effects (increased HR, bloodpressure, shaky hands, cramps).

But if you decide to use it anyways, split the dosage throughout the day. Also adding cardarine will more than benefit you in this.

Clenbuterol was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

Top Bottom