Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have A Little Case Of Gyno Should I Have Surgery Before I Start My Bulking Cycle?

TAURUS1977

I have a little case of gyno I got when I was in puberty. My question was should I have surgery before I start my bulking cycle? I did not want the gyno to get worse. My bulking cycle goes like this.

Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mgs

Weeks 1-12 Sust. 500mgs

Weeks 1-5 D-Bol 30mgs Day

Weeks 1-12 Liquidex 1/4ml Day

Clomid Therapy

What does everyone think should I go ahead with my bulking cycle since I have thrown in liquidex? Or should I try and get surgery done first?

Thank You

liquidex should prevent the new gyno but if you wait till after the cycle is over than you could save the surgery for after incase it gets worse during the cycle. instead of having surgery before and maybe after..........

rperry said:
liquidex should prevent the new gyno but if you wait till after the cycle is over than you could save the surgery for after incase it gets worse during the cycle. instead of having surgery before and maybe after..........

Do you think I might be able to get my insurance to pay for it?

give it a try and see if they will cover it...do a search on this some people have asked the same Q...maybe someone here can help you...you do have a chance of getting them to cover it.i would go to my doc and say i got gyno and ask him if you can get it covered..

if you know your going to have it done i would wait till after incase it gets worse. it will delay your cycle for awhile as well. you'll be out of the gym fo awhile.

from what i hear its easier in canada, your not in canada are you, there was apost about this in the last few weeks, with some board members who have had it done and the docs they used, do a search and maybe you cna find them

I went to a plastic surgeon in manhatten who specializes in gyno surgery, then I called my ins. company and they said they'll cover a hundred percent. Cool so far right, wrong...... I had to get a pre authorization from my primary phisician, who is being a total ass. He's sending me for a whole bunch of tests, from a wide band drug screen (can't wait to see those results) to testosterone level tests (since it's only been 3 weeks after coming off I'm pretty well fucked).... We'll hopefully in the end he'll sign the f'ing paper and save me 6500 dollars.

Top Bottom