Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have just dropped Tren Ace on my 3rd week of Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle

wrassla

I have been jabbing 100mg/ED of Test Prop and 100mg/EOD of Tren Ace without any issues until after 3 weeks when i started experiencing some breathing problems while sleeping. I have also noticed a massive swelling on my feet.
On my 3rd week now without Tren and everything is back to normal and have been feeling good again.

Should I completely stay away from Tren? I have never used Tren before

stats: 31 yrs old / 5' 7" / 73 kg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Next time try running less test than tren. Or no test with tren.

I think it was the combo of drugs. Especially running that much test.

I also agree. I stopped my 1st cycle of Tren due to a slowed hear rate, where I should of lowered the dosage. The second run I reduced the dosage and it worked out fine.

Tren can be diffficult with the sides, but not imposible.

Good luck and I would say to possibly try another time starting with 1/2 the dose and working from there.

i've been preaching tren alone or tren with a small dose of test on here forever. at first everyone thought i was nuts, but now once guys actually try it then its common sense.

more steroids= more sides. especially when you are only 160 pounds.

listen to everyone else... you made errors with it... too much test... too much tren for a first time user... im not sure what you had for supports but n2guard is something you should definitely run with tren... ask steve about the effectiveness of it with tren... this helps to combat a lot of sides with it... you should have had caber on hand as well...

Tren is as harsh as it comes on sides, and some people don't handle it well. You had no problems when you dropped it, so it looks like Tren isn't for you. 700mg week of test is a little high, but doesn't sound like your problem to me since it was fine once you dropped Tren. I know a lot of these guys push running lower test with tren, but I personally like my test higher. I just handle test well, and love the way I feel on it.

Im 207 lb and running tren first time at 100mg/EOD and its hitting me hard here. Cant imagine being only 160 lb with the same tren dose

Last edited:
i've been preaching tren alone or tren with a small dose of test on here forever. at first everyone thought i was nuts, but now once guys actually try it then its common sense.

more steroids= more sides. especially when you are only 160 pounds.

not everyone.

I've ran several solo tren cycles brah. Long before your day too. ;)

I would have dropped tren to 100mg/EOD or 50mg/ED. Im 207 lb and running tren first time at 100mg/EOD and its hitting me hard here. Cant imagine being only 160 lb with double the tren dose

He did say eod with the tren. :)

Top Bottom