Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Have hives.. 500mg ip sus.. PLEASE help me out

I took a shot yesterday around 3 o clock (my first cycle) and by 11 or 12.. my face has been fully covered with hives.. I get benadryl. The next day (today) i get a little bit of hives but the benadryl is working.. i guess it wore off and then i started to get on my chest..

My question is.. WTF is wrong with me. Am i aleargic to the aclohol? the oil?? is the gear dirty (i read that hives can be cause from infections and Bacterial and fungal infections occasionally cause hives.) Somoene please help me. This sucks.. I waited years to do this cycle and now this shit happens.. Any info may help.. thanks..

another reason why i will never touch ip injectables.

orals, fine.

but ive just heard of to many goddamn problems with ip injectables. you prolly got it from the gear being dirty. id bake and filter it and then use it.

If you waited years to do your firstcycle than you should have done something half way descent. I agree with trial0r ** tabs are good but I wouldn't use his injectables. You get what you pay for but I think everthing should be fine.

I dont know if I would bash ** for this. If the guy happens to be allergic to cottonseed oil or peanut oil......He will have an allergic reaction regardless of who he gets his gear from. It may not have even been the injection. Its often tough to figure out what may have caused the reaction if the symptoms took a while to show. If your sure the hives came from the injection, try another brand. Zantac might help + benadryl. If the hives get bad enough you may need some prednisone....Dont tell the doc how you got the hives......He does not need to know that to treat them.......Freak

I'm allergic to dust mites in a bed mattrass and would break out in hives every day until I found what it was (2 yrs later). Doc put me on reactine (processed through stomach) and zantac. Had to take one every day for months on end. Cleared everything up fine. Something in the gear might be causing hives but if the benadryl is working it is possible to continue...just be careful. I would get an epipen just in case u have an extreme reaction. I am currently taking ** deca and sust and have no reactions whatsoever.

Good luck.

i would filter his gear through a fine micron filter to get wrid of the bacteria, and/or bake it before using it

AND THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT.

NORMA-MAN AND Busterball (aka NIGGER), I see the truth coming out. See, its not just me. Dumb asses !

I would not buy the dirty shit

His pills are just as dirty as his injectables. Damn, thats why everyone was telling me I was a dumbass for wanting to make injectable winny with his pills AND A KIT MADE FOR THE CONVERSION. Because all his products contain bacteria and germs. He probably shoot's cum in the bottles before he sends them out.

If you got hives from just the first shot, you are going to have even bigger problems in 4-5 weeks( after 4-5 more shots) when the levels of whatever you are allergic to hit their peak. If you broke out in hives that fast from one shot you could literally kill yourself if you continue using that gear. Worse case scenario your throat could swell up and suffocate you- which left untreated is usually what happens after the hives.

the first shot was 500mg as a front load.. the second shot for week 2-9 was suppose to be only 250mg.. I was gonna stack 250 test with 400mg of Organon Deca. What u think i should do??

If it is the benzyl alcohol i am allergic to, would boil the bottle for 20 minutes take care of the problem. Also, when u say filter i have no idea what ur talkin about and i dont have the filter to do it.

Should i just drop the test altogether and just take 400mg of deca alone?

Thanks for the responces...

Top Bottom