Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got scary bloodwork done

AdrDeska

I got scary bloodwork done

coming off my Trenbolone cycle after 12 weeks and also using testosterone and equipoise with it my numbers are off.

Creatinine, bun is high. RBC is high. Lh and fsh low. Testosterone is low. Also ALT and AST is high

will all this normalize off cycle or should I just hop on my next cycle?

and you think my next cycle should be something very mild

Re: I got scary bloodwork done

let me get something straight here... you used ALL of these compounds and have zero clue about basically anything about them... which is clear considering this is as basic as it gets... why on the planet earth would you ever use these? do you even have a clue what PCT is?

These are all common things you would expect with the compounds you ran. Did you not know any of this before using these? This is very scary and I am not under the impression you have been anything but irresponsible with your usage. I would suggest that you learn a lot more before doing this again

coming off my Trenbolone cycle after 12 weeks and also using testosterone and equipoise with it my numbers are off.

Creatinine, bun is high. RBC is high. Lh and fsh low. Testosterone is low. Also ALT and AST is high

will all this normalize off cycle or should I just hop on my next cycle?

and you think my next cycle should be something very mild

Those are normal values on steroids except alt/ast sounds like you didnt use organ liver support like n2guard

i would go with pct after and n2guard asap

Top Bottom