Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my girl pregnant while on a 16 week cycle??

Metal Gear

I thought AS was like a birth control for males? a couple of months ago I got my fiance pregnant while I was finishing my 16 week cycle. Throughout the cyle I used different gear such as, fina, prop, enanth, anadrol, winny, Eq, d-bol, and more Test! I still managed to get her pregnant? how is that possible? I thought AS decreases sperm count and production?

shit dude flex wheeler just had a baby 2-3 years ago. just cause you are on AS doesnt mean you are sterile.

I simply cant beleive how many times I have seen this and how so many people are surprised. :(

I though AS decreases sperm count and production?
It does, but the key word is DECREASE! It doesnt necessarily stop 100%.....which I guess you just learned the hard way.

jc21 said:
shit dude flex wheeler just had a baby 2-3 years ago. just cause you are on AS doesnt mean you are sterile.

I've read in numerous places that taking Test works as a form of birth control for men! (during a cycle) Correct me if I'm wrong. I have a few friends that want to have kids and are doing their last cycle becuase they want to get their wives pregnant?

Well, I have to say that we both werent' ready for a child at this point in time, so she has an abortion, but this was a total accident. I didn't do it thinking that I was sterile. It was just a careless act and I learned my lesson.

Metal Gear said:

I've read in numerous places that taking Test works as a form of birth control for men! Correct me if I'm wrong.
You knocked her up right? Guess you were wrong.....or all your gear was fake.

Not exactly bro. Sorry you had to learn this lesson the hard way. I hope you both wanted teh baby at least and can afford it and that this doesn't mess everything up too much for you. Good lcuk bro.

lol...

sorry guys, I was editing my post as you guys were replying...so as you see we didn't have the baby. It's not something I'm proud of, but it was defenitly a wake up call.

there have been studies of using test as birth control...but it never came out. because it doesnt work. everybody makes mistakes bro.....dont worry about it.

Top Bottom