Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my girl pregnant while on a 16 week cycle??

I don't support when I dont' agree with something. It's my opinion, and I'm giving it. Yes it was a tough decision and can be difficult to live with, but it could have been avoided. Who cares if his gf gains a couple pounds.
Anyway, Welcome to the board... I'm from winnipeg too.

Dirty30 said:
Hey boys how it going? This is my first posting and I don't mean to offend anyone, but if I do TOO FUCKING BAD! Now from what I know this board is about anabolic gear and our experiences, right? We are here to help one another out with our experiences, right? The boy just shared, don't fucking condem him for making a mistake. It happened and I'm sure he's not proud of it. Don't fucking kick him when he's down. I'm sure he's hurting enough, he doesn't deserve this. Where the fuck is the support. If you have a problem with how he and his girl handled their situation, the thats YOUR problem assholes. It ain't against the law to terminate a fetus. It is a VERY personal decision. I'm not saying whether I'm for or against because that isn't what this posting is about and neither is this board.

I too got my wife pregnant when I was on a Sust, Deca, and dbol cycle. I'm proud to say my boy is 8 weeks old and more than just healthy, but we are very lucky that he is also happy. He was born at 10lbs and 22 inches, yes he is a big boy. He is now 13lbs, 14oz and 26inches long. No problems.

My wife is 25 and was on the pill for ten years and never let her weight get out of hand. In fact she was on her University track team and now works as a physiotherapist and a model. She was only off the pill for 6 months when we got pregnant and I was 8 weeks into my cycle. She is completely against steroids and would probably would have left me if she knew that I was using. Anyways I didn't plan my first post to come off like some ass, but hey I am what I am. I have a pretty good idea what this guy is going thru b/c my wife and I dated since she was 15 and I was 18. I got her pregnant when I was20 and she was 17. She was on the pill, but it still happened. We made the same decision and it was the hardest thing I've (we've) ever had to deal with. It still bothers us. So Metal Gear talk to your girl and try to explain to her that she isn't necessarily going to gain weight if she goes on the pill. If she continues to exercise and eat right she'll still be sexy. Good luck bro!

I'm sorry but you make no sense, your boy is 8 wks old but you got your wife preg at 17. She is now 25. Slow down and think as you type, your setences will sound better. Don't thank me for the advice its the least I could do.

SithE19 said:

I'm sorry but you make no sense, your boy is 8 wks old but you got your wife preg at 17. She is now 25. Slow down and think as you type, your setences will sound better. Don't thank me for the advice its the least I could do.

hehehe, I was wondering if anybody else was going to catch that...

Hehehe, I see I'm going to make a lot of friends on this board. Yeah, maybe I need to slow down a little bit for some of you special people. It is possible for one to get pregnant more than once. I got my wife pregnant twice, once when she was 17 (before we were married) which we had to abort b/c of complications and last December. Man, I'm not here to start any trouble, and I have no problem if you have your beliefs and they aren't the same as mine. One thing I don't care to see is when a bro kicks another one when he's down. He didn't say that they terminated the pregnancy b/c his girl didn't want to get fat. You are ASSUMING. He did say his girl didn't want to go on the pill b/c she didn't want to gain any weight. They made a mistake. They have to live with it. The topic of the post is that AS is not a very reliable source of birthcontrol. Now we all know it and hopefully those who read this post will benefit from this info.

Hey Bro,

Don't let the dumb asses with thier stupid comments bug you ....

Maybe they should be wondering what the hell there women are doing when they are not around lol.

Good luck with the little one

Body By Me

You kow I tried to stay quiete so this posted wouldn't bump up again but some of these idiots just don't know when to shot up. Dirty 30 hit it on the money. There are some dumb fucks up in this board. Some fucken little 19 year old is gone sit there and try to preach me about abortion? Fuck off! The subject is already taken care of. Leave the post alone and dont' bump it again. I got my answer already.

SithE19 said:

Point taking well, I love little kids (Not pedophile) and I want to have some one day, I'd never want to fuck up their lives due to juicing. Anyone know how easy it is that your kids will have more problems due to juicing , even if it was 3-10 years before you had them? Or is only while on?

Had my kid when I was on a mega cycle and he has benefitted directly from my juicing. He is now 14 yrs old and jacked as shit totally natural. All the 18 yr. old boys are scared of him.:D :D

Not that I recommend it, but it isn't as bad if the father is on gear than if the mother was. That is where you would run in to defects and whatnot. The sperm is not altered to the point of quality, but more in quantity. There have been 0 studies done on this, I'm just going by what a university proff told me. I would avoid it though just the same by using protection because to me its not worth the gamble. I imagine some AS would have more of an effect such as GH. By going on gear I imagine that your sperm count would go down b/c you are producing less test therefore producing less sperm, however yo still have a few determined little buggers in there that are just waiting to fertilize your girls egg. My solution to all this......get her to give you head:D

Top Bottom