Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my girl pregnant while on a 16 week cycle??

rnch said:
mother's baby,

father............maybe??

LMAO...Put her on the pill, it's only $20 a month...

My girl is in top shape or her life right now. When women get on the pill, it makes them get fat and bloaded from all the hormones. That's why that hasnt' been an option.

Also, there is not doubt in my mind that she is being faithful. We live together and our sex life is great. So keep the sarcastic comment to yourself, that's disrispectful to her and to me.

Metal Gear said:
My girl is in top shape or her life right now. When women get on the pill, it makes them get fat and bloaded from all the hormones. That's why that hasnt' been an option.

Also, there is not doubt in my mind that she is being faithful. We live together and our sex life is great. So keep the sarcastic comment to yourself, that's disrispectful to her and to me.

Time to double your dose and kill off some more of those lil bastards...:)

I once got a 16 year old girl pregnant on a week cycle

In my opinion all females should be put on the vitamin aka B.C.

Re: Re: I got my girl pregnant while on a 16 week cycle??

JESA1 said:
I once got a 16 year old girl pregnant on a week cycle

I don't think it's such a good idea that you are having sex with 16 year old girls...and it's just as much your responsibility as hers, remember women (especially teenage girls:rolleyes: ) are not very responsible.

JESA1 I once got a 16 year old girl pregnant on a week cycle

That is some funny shit.

ummmm, I am not sure that birth control does that to girls, make them fat and bloated. both my girlfriends that were on it were it great shape. I think it would probably be the girls problem if she is fat and bloated. invest in it. plus no condoms woo hoo.

Shit, if Fina and all the other crap he took did not shut him down, nothing will. dude better meake sure it's yours.:D

This may seem like a dumbass question, but if the sperm count is decreased, does that mean the babies chance of beings retarded or some other shit being higher?

Top Bottom