Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my body fat tested yesterday

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
Getting participants for clinical trials is a major pain in the ass so I volunteered myself for a colleagues study to help out. A body fat under 15% was part of the eligibility criteria so I had to get my body fat tested to determine eligibility.

I see forum members daily trying to figure out how to loose body fat like they are trying to solve the Da Vinci code or something. It's really not complicated at all. It's simple energy balance and eating whole unprocessed foods.

I am not preparing for anything. In fact, my training is probably 70% right now because of how busy I am. I stay this lean year round by following basic nutrition principles.

Aggressive drugs like DNP, T3, Clen etc are NOT necessary for fat loss. I have never used any of those drugs in my entire life.

JLoRV9I.jpg

5xnRVeD.jpg

That bf% number sounds pretty friggin low, that's like stage condition. I wonder how accurate that measuring device is. Not trying to talk down to you just wondering. Your numbers look great anyways.

I'd like to know what my results would be as I'm also condition type of guy if you can use that kind of "description".

And 100% agreed with what you said about fat burning drugs.

Sometimes I wonder about these tests. A buddy of mine got a bodpod done and it came out like 6.7%. Dude is noooo way near that. Hes more like 10 at the least. I'm at least 2% leaner than him. I've never done one and I'm not saying yours is wrong, but theres no way his was right

Great results. I would expect nothing less from you

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom