Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my bloodwork done mid-cycle

tryionlannister

Cycle info:
500mg of test e every week
1st month I did a beastdroil kick start
Ive been taking 12.5 aromisan every other day. (except for a for four day period where I thought I was having an allergic reaction to it.) allergic reaction was due to the fact I ws drinking raw egg whites.

Can you all give your opinions?
My estrogen is high. should I up my aromisan?
Is there any othwer concerns that you see with my bloodwork?

a couple things jump out at me.

1. your gear is legit and boy does test shut people down fast. incredible your LH is at 0 already (anyone still want to debate me on if testosterone causes suppression or if beastdrol is legit AAS? didn't think so)
2. i would definately get your estrogen under control asap.
3. you need to be running either hcg or hcgenerate,

don't let your nuts get fried and don't go into pct with high estrogen bro, it will make your recovery a bitch

and in case any newbs read your results and don't undestand yes its normal to have some lipids out of whack on juice. if everything is off then you are probably a fat lard who has no business juicing. in your case some n2guard will cover you and once you cycle off things will return to normal

Hey Steve I appreciate the quick response. So in your opinion I should up the aromisan to 12.5 every day?

I stopped taking the n2guard :(. I should have kept taking it after the beastdrol cycle

Hey Steve I appreciate the quick response. So in your opinion I should up the aromisan to 12.5 every day?

I stopped taking the n2guard :(. I should have kept taking it after the beastdrol cycle

or you could make things simple and pickup a bottle of forma and adjust squirts as you go.. thats what i do.

Top Bottom