Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got called out for gear by Teacher

tell her is she doesn't give you an A you're going to report this incident to the Dean....and yes, there's a good chance she would get fired. Or at the very least severely disciplined. That's like saying "all blacks commit crime", and than look at a black guy and say "and you know all about that right?". Yeah, take her to the cleaner bro.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
tell her is she doesn't give you an A you're going to report this incident to the Dean....and yes, there's a good chance she would get fired. Or at the very least severely disciplined. That's like saying "all blacks commit crime", and than look at a black guy and say "and you know all about that right?". Yeah, take her to the cleaner bro.

good point man. im from ohio to, where in ohio are ou from

I was called out at my last job from the company's EEO officer of all people. He says we know you are into bodybuilding and we think your recent strange behavior may be due to steroids. I just laughed it off and pretended like it was complimentary. A month later they canned my ass. :mad:

Maybe the poor woman was trying to get on your good side by sympathizing with you for being STEREOTYPED. She didn't accuse you of using steroids, you paranoid SOB.

Guilty conscience, maybe?

Unreal. I would demand an apology for sure. If not, bring it up with the dean of your school as a possible defimation suit. (It IS the truth... meaning that if someone defames you, truth is an absolute defense to the charge)... but if no one knows you actually DO do it... then your suit would have merit and hold some weight.

I can't stand people who can't keep their fucking mouth shut.

C

jstrong20 --
That is a really intelligent comment about guys in fraternities drinking beer, smoking weed all day, and having the physiques to prove it. You seem to be really in tune to our society. Maybe you should sign up to teach a class about stereotypes at your school?

We've all been there.

I've been called out like that as well, I was a PIKE at UF and most pikes are built anyhow so yes we can party our ass off get school done and still pull all the hoe's(ZTA's-KD's-tri delt). I was in a anthropology class and F- up on the first test, as I went to get my paper she said if i took less sauce and spent the amount of time studying as I do in the gym I would be getting an "A" on the test. all I could do is walk away in ahhhhh, And if any of the top frat's such as pike, ATO, Pi kapp, sig ep, say there's no juice going around, hell it's a known fact. you know right before spring break in march we've all jumped on some here and there. Later on all take it easy. :fro:

The Terminator said:
I was called out at my last job from the company's EEO officer of all people. He says we know you are into bodybuilding and we think your recent strange behavior may be due to steroids. I just laughed it off and pretended like it was complimentary. A month later they canned my ass. :mad:

Bro, that fucking sucks. I would have beat that officers ass for calling me out like that.

Top Bottom