Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I get shoulder surgery next week, anyone had this surgery?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Its in my right shoulder for Osteolysis, basically the tip of my collarbone is grinding against the AC joint and the doc is going to take the tip of the collarbone off to stop the grinding and pain. Rehab is about 6-8 weeks and then I can do full workouts again. The doc said this happens all the time so Im not that nervous about it. I just wanted to know if anyone here has had this surgery. Thanks

Thanks, my surgery will take about 30 minutes he said. Ive already got a rehab clinic lined up that is geared towards athletes.

i had the same surgery jan 18th last year it is not a big deal,i was
nervous a all hell was only off work 10 days,with no restrictions on the gym because there was no tissue damge,bone only.
don't sweat it bro you'll be fine.
BIGMOFO

Dude, I cant afford to take off work for 10 days, Im having the surgery on Friday and going back to work on monday with limited use of course. 10 days off isnt going to happen.

I'm 25 and I've had a complete reconstructive surgery on each shoulder. I was down for about 4-6 months from doing a workout. Yours doesn't sound too bad. Don't worry about losing too much...once you have those gains, they return back to form much easier than the first time. Good Luck!

Thanks. Ill be working out hard and heavy upon recovery and hitting creatine to get back to where I was naturally before all of this shit.

no big deal, start rehab right away ...like the next day . lots of deca..broom sitck benches, lots of rubber band stretches , latteral raises, up rights rows, dumbbell presses, cable crossovers for sets or 50 reps.....use super high reps then ice after work out do two workouts a day you will be way stronger than you are now in less than 3 months good luck you have to train like a base ball pitcher doing rehab get legs bigger in the mean time

Top Bottom