Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found the secret to SMASHING PR's... The ULTIMATE pre workout...

dylangemelli

The secret to smashing PR's...

150 mg's of test suspension 1 hour before your workout...

The strength that I had on my workout yesterday from this was one of the most amazing things I have felt while lifting... This was a bit high on the dosage but it was fucking great!

Real old-fashioned suspension in water? Or oil-based? I hope the latter, b/c if the former...OUCH how did you even lift? I only use oil-based TNE myself after the one time I tried suspension.. my god mad how can people do that to themselves. I guess for the reasons you just posted... I DO so love to feel that way :D

I had a TNE/D-Bol blend that was the shit. 100 Test/ 50 D-Bol... I know what you mean... Insane pre-workout.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Damn bro I do great with 50 mg tne pre I can't imagine 150 mg. I'm gonna have to give it a try one day.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

It was oil based and it was fucking awesome... I had a little bit of pain yesterday in my quad but I ran right through it... I was SMASHING pr's on this shit... This was my first time using it and I can definitely say that it is everything its made out to be and more... I start off my workouts everyday with an hour and a half of cardio... I took the suspension 30 minutes before my workout so by the time I started lifting it was about 2 hours later... From the moment I picked up what my normal weight is lifting and it felt lighter than a fucking feather, i knew the workout would be great! Average dosing is 50-100 mg but I figured 150 would be fine and it definitely was!

Quit reading my posts, only i was supposed to know that!

Quit reading my posts, only i was supposed to know that!

Funny how these young guys think they have discovered something new. I love suspension 1 hr before WO. (I only found out about this 2 summers ago)
Then I tried dbol 1 hr before WO, loved it.
This spring I want to try dbol plus t-susp 1 hour before WO.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Funny how these young guys think they have discovered something new. I love suspension 1 hr before WO. (I only found out about this 2 summers ago)
Then I tried dbol 1 hr before WO, loved it.
This spring I want to try dbol plus t-susp 1 hour before WO.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Try Tren Suspension an hour before WO. It definitely trumps Test Suspension.. Yeah, pinning suspension pre-workout is nothing new..

Top Bottom