Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found the secret to SMASHING PR's... The ULTIMATE pre workout...

Bro it was a joke. Chill please. We all have been around and I have so much respect for Dylan I would never insult him.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

You're right! My bad. I must have been in a mood when I read it and interpreted it wrong. Sorry bro.

So whats the protocol with something like this? Preworkout during a cycle of other gear only? Taken like a 5 hour energy shot just whenever you want, on or off cycle? Taken as a cycle in and of itself?

You can take it as a thirty day cycle but its good as a pre workout on cycle a few times a week... Take it 1 to 2 hours before your workout...

Once I find some tren base... I'mma make you something that will blow your plain TNE away Dylan... just wait till you see what happens to me :D

Throw some masteron in there too.

It was oil based and it was fucking awesome... I had a little bit of pain yesterday in my quad but I ran right through it... I was SMASHING pr's on this shit... This was my first time using it and I can definitely say that it is everything its made out to be and more... I start off my workouts everyday with an hour and a half of cardio... I took the suspension 30 minutes before my workout so by the time I started lifting it was about 2 hours later... From the moment I picked up what my normal weight is lifting and it felt lighter than a fucking feather, i knew the workout would be great! Average dosing is 50-100 mg but I figured 150 would be fine and it definitely was!

I'm gonna try it!

Top Bottom