Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel tired will juice help

PK2001

Hi ive never juiced b4 but I am reasearching now....Lately (this past week )I feel like shit...tired,headachs :back of my head,dont feel like going to the gym,if Im able to haul my ass there I feel weak,Ive been on MD6(ECA stack with noe-ephedrine)For about 7 weeks....when I take it,it has no effect anymore( dont feel like I was wired or unstoppable)...Now is it a good idea to start my deca ,sustanon sooner or wait until I stop feeling like shit....by the way Ive been eating abit more carbs....Thanks

Your problem is your food intake. You said that you have increased your carb intake. When you eat carbs both simple and complex your body produces insulin. That is the culprit. Get a book written by Michael Eades M.D. called Protein Power. The book will explain the role of carb and insulin.

Cycle Off the MD-6 for a few weeks. Take a week off and eat healthy. Try some B-Complex vitamins, or even ginsing for extra energy.

Thanks Its pretty weird I ve been eating Plain canned tuna for the past 6 hours ( 4 cans with water) man I feel 200% better I can concentrate....I guess Im carb sensitive
man Carbs can fuck a guy Up....thanks
Also relating to carbs is it me or when u eat carbs u get fat ....have any of u guys ever just eaten 10 cans of tuna with water
the whole day and maybe 2 slices of rye bread for carbs ....I wanted to know if i was the only guy mental enuff to do this

its probably a combo of both diet and sleep youll need at least 8-9 hours of solid rest even more so that youre on a cycle and limit your intake of simple sugars in order to avoid an insulin crash stick to good complex carbs like oatmeal,baked potatoes and brown rice and stay away from bread and dairy.

Top Bottom