Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Feel AMAZING!!!! Don't you??

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
day 3 of my first proper cycle guys - dbol 30mg day, 5 weeks. I'll include my stats for everyone that hasn't spoken to me yet :) 22, 5'10.5, 190lbs (started at 188.1 lbs) 15ish% bf and training since 18. Anyway wow i can feel the dianabol working! my whole body feels different, my muscles somehow feel harder/tighter and look fuller. tensing up feels kinda nice, i have to stop myself from doing it lol, its hard to explain. my workouts are much longer with added sets and i am breezing through them. I have this reassuring warm sense of wellbeing and just generally feel great, I got the best nights sleep in ages last night and woke up feeling ready for the day ahead. Can't wait to hit bi's and back tomorrow for the first time on this cycle :D Does anyone else feel this way on cycle? obviously each steroid will make you feel different. share your experiences!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people get the 'on' feeling. It's just an overall sense of well-being. You just feel...great. You can understand now how AAS can become ADDICTIVE. So play it smart.

I guess it would be comparable to taking growth in terms of the feeling you get. Or so I hear.

what have you used before conan? test? decca? I'm just interested in how you felt during cycle bro? :)
Bro, no matter what juice I take, I always feel GOOD. It makes me really happy lol.

I've used Test, Deca, Anavar, Winny, EQ, Tren, Primo, Beastdrol, Katanadrol, and maybe some others...

They all give me that "on" feeling. I haven't had one bad experience with AAS. I have tons of energy, I carry myself with more dignity and pride and I seem to always have a smile on my face, although sometimes its more of an evil smirk. I'm sure Dbol will be good as well since it gives quick results.

If you've never used Test before, I suggest it. You just feel like "the man" all day long for the whole cycle. PCT can suck, but when you put on that much muscle it tends to ward off the depression lol.

Not really sure what feeling your talking about.
I'm taking 30mg Dbol a day.. plus test/deca.
I feel more pumped at the gym, more energy, bit stronger, etc. Muscles feel fuller.
But mentally, throughout the day and what not I feel the same. I think today is day 6 or 7.

Nothing like a dbol high i didnt even drink when i went out when i was on it... the gains are nothing but water though and you will lose alomost everything you mad while on sorry to kill your buzz!

you haven't killed my buzz bro lol. I'm not meaning to sound cheeky here at all, but I'm on arimidex to control bloat and water retention. Dianabol is a very powerful aas! sure i would get more gains if i stacked it with 10 weeks of test, but saying i will gain only water by using it alone doesn't ring true at all. why will i just gain water? why won't i be able to keep my gains? where are the scientific answer to these questions bro! loosing gains indicates a poor PCT and/or not training hard enough after the cycle. As I am very committed and know what has to be done I'm expecting great progress :)

My god i love your attitude haha your right though my first cycle was liquid dbol (was supposed to be winny) and i didnt do pct at all and lost everything which was mainly bloat...

Felt like super man... euphoric, aggresive and horny as hell all day haha but ill never do it again

Good to hear guys..I just had wrist surgery last week and its a pain in the ass not being in the gym....cause depression lol

To the person that said Dbol is all water gain.... I beg to differ.

I got the exact same feelings you are describing ozz.. Glad to hear another person feeling the "magick" of life on Dbol..
I kept every bit of my Dbol gains..

Just keep eating!

Top Bottom