Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Feel AMAZING!!!! Don't you??

day 3 of my first proper cycle guys - asia pharma dbol 30mg day, 5 weeks. I'll include my stats for everyone that hasn't spoken to me yet :) 22, 5'10.5, 190lbs (started at 188.1 lbs) 15ish% bf and training since 18. Anyway wow i can feel the dianabol working! my whole body feels different, my muscles somehow feel harder/tighter and look fuller. tensing up feels kinda nice, i have to stop myself from doing it lol, its hard to explain. my workouts are much longer with added sets and i am breezing through them. I have this reassuring warm sense of wellbeing and just generally feel great, I got the best nights sleep in ages last night and woke up feeling ready for the day ahead. Can't wait to hit bi's and back tomorrow for the first time on this cycle :D Does anyone else feel this way on cycle? obviously each steroid will make you feel different. share your experiences!

Wait until you inject 250 in your glute.

You can definitely keep most of your gains from the dbol...if you do it right.

Dbol for me is also a 'feel good' steroid...just makes me happy, and more mellow even. Definitely not a 'rage roid', but more like an "I like me, I like you... the world is a great place!" kinda steroid.

/agreed with ox-sandra-loan

And that kicks ass ozzie... eating is one of my problem areas.. (hard for me to eat enough..if it's good bodybuilding food, not pizza)

But I'm working on it!

I was fat before too..

but it was easy with taco bell, mcdonalds and pizza.. :D

dry checken breast, mixed veggies and such are a little harder to get all those calories from =/

/agreed with ox-sandra-loan

And that kicks ass ozzie... eating is one of my problem areas.. (hard for me to eat enough..if it's good bodybuilding food, not pizza)

But I'm working on it!

I know alot of people stress eating only clean, nutritious food(even when bulking). But when it comes to people who are skinny, hardgainers, or lack of appettite, You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do. If that means taking midnight runs to jack n' the box, by all means order 4 jumbo jacks. I know people will be hating on this approach because of the numerous "possible" side effects to ones health. But sometimes you got to take it to the extremes when all else has failed. it definately is hard to consume many clean calories. Just my 2 cents .

I know alot of people stress eating only clean, nutritious food(even when bulking). But when it comes to people who are skinny, hardgainers, or lack of appettite, You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do. If that means taking midnight runs to jack n' the box, by all means order 4 jumbo jacks. I know people will be hating on this approach because of the numerous "possible" side effects to ones health. But sometimes you got to take it to the extremes when all else has failed. it definately is hard to consume many clean calories. Just my 2 cents .

I know what you mean and my diet of eating clean on a bulking cycle is tough and the food gets boring. Im on my 3rd week of 30 mg dbol and test e and I have to force feed myself or remember to eat. Im now forcing myself to down 3 protein shakes a day because im not getting enough out of my diet. :(

I feel you slimjim about the hard gainers.

luckily I'm an easy gainer muscle and fat wise..

my problem area, if I had to choose one, would be cutting.
but I've been there and done that also.

I wish i got the "on" feeling...

Apart from being bigger and stronger i cant tell any difference at all between being on and off.

I know what you mean and my diet of eating clean on a bulking cycle is tough and the food gets boring. Im on my 3rd week of 30 mg dbol and test e and I have to force feed myself or remember to eat. Im now forcing myself to down 3 protein shakes a day because im not getting enough out of my diet. :(

I have that same feeling too. I have to force myself to eat and it sucks if your trying to bulk. I found eating small portions of many different foods for a meal. Mainly because I get sick of one food quickly and cannot consume more unless I switch to a different food group. Or if you don't get drug tested, maybe hit up mary jane. seems to help many people

Top Bottom