x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

i drained my own abcess

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about i drained my own abcess within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: well ive been taking 1 and a half ccs of sus every other day and about two weeks ago i noticed a large lump on my ass, so i waited untill two days ago and sayed screw it.i took a one inch needle and put it into the area and aspirated and winded up drawing 3ccs of blood out of the area.this is not a joke.the area then become swollen and now the lump is gone.i cant believe idid that but i didnt want to go to the docter and tell him what i was doing.im just hppy it worked i must of had a blood

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder
    well ive been taking 1 and a half ccs of sus every other day and about two weeks ago i noticed a large lump on my ass, so i waited untill two days ago and sayed screw it.i took a one inch needle and put it into the area and aspirated and winded up drawing 3ccs of blood out of the area.this is not a joke.the area then become swollen and now the lump is gone.i cant believe idid that but i didnt want to go to the docter and tell him what i was doing.im just hppy it worked i must of had a blood clot or something

Ouch, I recommend you start some antibiotics asap

dude,
    You shouldn't be afraid of your doctor....they are under doctor patient confidentiality....so they cannot even tell anyone if they want to!!!!!

Next, go see the doc!!!!!

Probably won't hurt as much!
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. "

George Carlin

Olympian
    "Ouch, I recommend you start some antibiotics asap"

Man, don't listen to that wuss. Cut open a bullet and put gunpowder on the wound, then light it.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Whoa...Keep an eye on that bad boy...Anything looks funky, see the Doc ASAP.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    your out of your mind bro.
    i think the doctor would rather you go to him than take that kind of stuff into your own hands. im glad it turned out ok.

Good Broly
    Draining the abcess does not remove (all) the bacteria causing the infection. Im also surprised you removed blood and not pussie fluid. If it is truly an abcess, it may be back. Get some anti-biotics.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Bro- that took some real balls to do! I could never do that myself. I would still see a doctor to make sure everything is ok
    "Whatever it Takes"

All Natural

abcess advice

Has anyone ever had an abcess and had it go away on its own? I believe I have a small one, and I guess I just have the same issue with going to the doctor and feeling like an idiot.

What I have is not all that painful (except to direct touch), and it looks like some bruising with some redness in the surrounding area. It isn't all that big.

Has anyone ever had anything like this and NOT gone to the doc?

I am hoping this looks better tomorrow. If not I guess I have to face up to looking like an idiot to some doctor

Good Broly
    Originally posted by Anabolicum Mister
    Draining the abcess does not remove (all) the bacteria causing the infection. Im also surprised you removed blood and not pussie fluid. If it is truly an abcess, it may be back. Get some anti-biotics.
    Anabolicun is right. The inflamation ios caused by increased blood in the area, but you have probably missed the centre of the abcess. The size of the "ball" in your ass is not realy how big the abcess is. The abcess is much smaller the ball is just caused by the infection and is a result of local inflamation.

Take some anti-biotics that are mainly for soft-tissue infection - should clear up in three-four days - just to be safe.
    (It is not unheard of for an abcess to disapear on its own - so you might have done enough to get rid of it.)