Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i drained my own abcess

ripped103

well ive been taking 1 and a half ccs of sus every other day and about two weeks ago i noticed a large lump on my ass, so i waited untill two days ago and sayed screw it.i took a one inch needle and put it into the area and aspirated and winded up drawing 3ccs of blood out of the area.this is not a joke.the area then become swollen and now the lump is gone.i cant believe idid that but i didnt want to go to the docter and tell him what i was doing.im just hppy it worked i must of had a blood clot or something

dude,
You shouldn't be afraid of your doctor....they are under doctor patient confidentiality....so they cannot even tell anyone if they want to!!!!!

Next, go see the doc!!!!!

Probably won't hurt as much!:)

"Ouch, I recommend you start some antibiotics asap"

Man, don't listen to that wuss. Cut open a bullet and put gunpowder on the wound, then light it.

your out of your mind bro.
i think the doctor would rather you go to him than take that kind of stuff into your own hands. im glad it turned out ok.

Draining the abcess does not remove (all) the bacteria causing the infection. Im also surprised you removed blood and not pussie fluid. If it is truly an abcess, it may be back. Get some anti-biotics.

Bro- that took some real balls to do! I could never do that myself. I would still see a doctor to make sure everything is ok

abcess advice

Has anyone ever had an abcess and had it go away on its own? I believe I have a small one, and I guess I just have the same issue with going to the doctor and feeling like an idiot.

What I have is not all that painful (except to direct touch), and it looks like some bruising with some redness in the surrounding area. It isn't all that big.

Has anyone ever had anything like this and NOT gone to the doc?

I am hoping this looks better tomorrow. If not I guess I have to face up to looking like an idiot to some doctor :(

Anabolicum Mister said:
Draining the abcess does not remove (all) the bacteria causing the infection. Im also surprised you removed blood and not pussie fluid. If it is truly an abcess, it may be back. Get some anti-biotics.

Anabolicun is right. The inflamation ios caused by increased blood in the area, but you have probably missed the centre of the abcess. The size of the "ball" in your ass is not realy how big the abcess is. The abcess is much smaller the ball is just caused by the infection and is a result of local inflamation.

Take some anti-biotics that are mainly for soft-tissue infection - should clear up in three-four days - just to be safe.
(It is not unheard of for an abcess to disapear on its own - so you might have done enough to get rid of it.):cool:

Top Bottom