Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i drained my own abcess

I had an abcess i thought it might be something serious-went to the doctor he squeezed and pressed a little then he mashed real hard until it broke(hurt like hell) wiped it with a napkin said if it comes back to not touch it and come see him.....GEEZZZ!! no alcohol no peroxide NOTHING!!! Well it came back but i took care of it and properly medicated it and saved 48.00 to boot!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm kinda shocked

Hey Bro,
I have to agree with AM. Its very unlikely that you got all the bacteria. My training partner had an abscess and the doctor scooped out a bowl full of puss and some blood. It was one of the sickest things I have ever seen. The doc had to take out a "sack" that had formed in his leg. Afterwards, my bro was told to come back in a couple weeks to get checked out. I guess I'm just telling you this so I could say (in a friendly way), get your a$$ to the doctor ;) ..... I hope this helps...

The Answer

Simply draining an abcess is about the equivalent of icing a broken arm... It is only temporary relief. I'd see the doc, personally. Just my opinion, though :p

That is completely awesome. I have tried to so the same in the past with insulin needles with no success. I have however gone through existing absesses that bled the pus-type liquid that has been mentioned.

Ripped,
This story brought a tear to my eye. It is clear you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, yet I was so proud to read your story of balls out, defiant self-mutilation. You have restored some honor to what we do amongst a sea of posts reading, "...what if I faint?" or "please suggest an all oral cycle" or "my ass hurts..." or "I don't want to grow tits or use needles..." ect ect :bawling:

BTW, I hope your ass cheek doesn't fall off or anything, because I do respect someone that can say, WTF, & just do what they gotta do.

i was rotating sides and also using other points of injections but somehow this happened and ive been juicin for seven years and never had a problem.this is not as extreme as when i got wood stuck in my foot and it blew up like a balloon and the docter told me that it was all out but my foot just kept getting more swollen and i could not walk, so i took a knife from the kitchen and cut my foot open then sqeezed and guess what a piece of wood about an inch long came out so i proceeded to cut open other areas of my foot till all the wood was out.i then went back to the doc and showed him what i did and he could not believe it, he said your lucky you got that out because it did not show up on the x-ray.fuck it i shoul of been a docter

RADAR said:
I had an abcess i thought it might be something serious-went to the doctor he squeezed and pressed a little then he mashed real hard until it broke(hurt like hell) wiped it with a napkin said if it comes back to not touch it and come see him.....GEEZZZ!! no alcohol no peroxide NOTHING!!! Well it came back but i took care of it and properly medicated it and saved 48.00 to boot!!!!!!!!!!:D

$48 dollars for the DOC to squeeze a big- PIMPLE ON YOUR ASS... :FRlol: hahahaha

ripped --seriously id take some antibiotics just for a wk even to make sure that shit is all cleared.....

nice job buddy, your a tuff mother fucker!
U GOT sOME BALLS SON!!

anyways, there have been lots of times that people havent gone to the doctor when something like that was done and they were fine, but also the same with the opposite.

just for the hell of it you might as well go and tell him what u did. if u dont want to u dont have to tell him that u take gear.

also sometimes i swear doctors dont know shit.
i can remember when i was a kid i used to say i was sick so i didnt have to go to school, so my mom would take me to the doctor and i would say that my throught hurt, altho it didnt. anyways. he would agree and i would get harmless anti-biotics.

i swear, doctors dont know shit.
they just guess there way around.

talk to a pharmasist. they dont even have to know ur name, but trust me they know there shit

they know WAY more than doctors

Hmm, I have had a bit of glass in my heel for a few months, no wonder I don't seem to want to go to the doctor for it. I can just imagine how helpful he'll be.

Hmm, how's this for an idea, though. I go in for my foot only - ask for antibiotics, and these help me deal with the slight abcess I seem to have in my right ass cheek and then I can sleep better at night.

Does this sound like a good way to get the doc to give me some antibiotics without having to ruin my day discussing AS use with a medical professional?

Maybe I should practice getting my voice all whiney so he'll just write a script to get rid of me.

Top Bottom