Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't want Gyno Bitch Tits!!

JoNeS

Took my first shot ever today of an AS. It was 200mg of deca. Took the shot about 12 hours ago and now I am starting to notice both of my nips are itchy just a slight bit. IM GETTING FUCKING PARANOID. Someone tell me that this is in my head and that it is too soon for me to be seeing the signs of gyno. Thanks...

parkerjones said:
Took my first shot ever today of an AS. It was 200mg of deca. Took the shot about 12 hours ago and now I am starting to notice both of my nips are itchy just a slight bit. IM GETTING FUCKING PARANOID. Someone tell me that this is in my head and that it is too soon for me to be seeing the signs of gyno. Thanks...

Deca doesn't amoratize into estrogen (the primary cause of gyno) so the chances of getting gyno from Deca are real slim.

Re: Re: I don't want Gyno Bitch Tits!!

Juice Authority said:

Deca doesn't amoratize into estrogen (the primary cause of gyno) so the chances of getting gyno from Deca are real slim.

Actually deca does bro. It aromatizes at a rate of about 20% compared to test. Deca is also progesterone-like in effect so yes I can cause gyno because of this. I have 2 friends I know personally that never got gyno off of test but suffered gyno from deca alone even at lighter doseages. Same thing even with fina although this one doesn't aromatize at all people who are sensitive to progesterone side effects can get gyno with this compound.

Hey bro I'd be careful with deca, I think it may be the main reason I have slight gyno in my right nip. I've done deca a couple times and it always makes my nips puffy - I've decided to switch to EQ instead.

Top Bottom