Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don't want the classic horseshoe balding pattern

mr.gooliepapper

I am 23 years old and about to start my second cycle. The cycle consists of winstol test prop and equipose. I have a full head of hair and don't want to lose it. Do these roids cause baldness?? Do you guys think I should invest in propecia

From what i`ve read with test p and or win if your geneticaly inclined to lose hair. this will only expedite the matter.

finastride, and or saw palmetto w/ nizoral shampoo. As stated above you can't deny genetics but you can delay it. What did you use on your first cycle and how did it effect your hair line? You could try the prop winny eq cycle and keep an eye on the shower drain. But I always use saw palmetto and nizoral as a preventive measure even though I don't think I am prone to mpb

don't take chances - finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral....use it all

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

DAIL_TONE......LOVE THAT SAYING!!!

Top Bottom