Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
You guys are thinking that I'm looking for a quick fix or that my diet is poor...

I'm 75% paleo and I eat pretty clean.

I've done some research into Anavar and it seems like majority of female athletes use that one

well your first post you said you try to eat well but we're human, and that you have a gut.

unfortunately there is no such thing as spot training, you really have to reduce your total body fat

anavar females will use at a low dose yes, but I won't lie to you and say its going to solve your problems.

You guys are thinking that I'm looking for a quick fix or that my diet is poor...

I've done some research into Anavar and it seems like majority of female athletes use that one

Steroids make you gain weight or help to retain the muscle you've already built, while cutting. If you aren't eating at a deficit while taking steroids you will gain weight. Not cut fat like you want. That comes down to making healthy choices and sticking to your deficit.
Not to mention the side affects. You WILL have side affects, you can't choose which ones you get so you must be aware of what could happen and be ok with some of them potentially being permanent.

If your diet was as clean as you say, you shouldnt have this spare tire. you may be eating paleo, but are your calories in check? Post diet/progress pics, for evaluation, then once you have that figure we can talk drugs.

Try GW from sarms1....it will help with lowering body fat while maintaining muscle since it's anti-catabolic. Gear is definitely not the way to go, girl. And paleo works for some but not for others. Have you thought about a targeted ketogenic diet (TKD) instead of paleo? Carbs aren't evil but they cause problems if you don't eat them correctly. Just a thought. The leanest I ever got was when I was carb cycling and I got down to like 5% body fat which is pretty damn low.

Thank you guys for all your input. This is something that crossed my mind and isn't something I'll do in the immediate future. Just doing research :)

Like I said, I eat pretty clean and have a good workout routine.

You guys have any advice on supplements to give me a little boost

Try GW from sarms1....it will help with lowering body fat while maintaining muscle since it's anti-catabolic. Gear is definitely not the way to go, girl. And paleo works for some but not for others. Have you thought about a targeted ketogenic diet (TKD) instead of paleo? Carbs aren't evil but they cause problems if you don't eat them correctly. Just a thought. The leanest I ever got was when I was carb cycling and I got down to like 5% body fat which is pretty damn low.

Hmmm what's GW? I'm interested in any supplements that can help me cut fat. The working out and eating clean aren't an issue. I'll do two-a-days if I knew the end result with the supplement would work.

I feel like I've plateaued :-/

Thank you guys for all your input. This is something that crossed my mind and isn't something I'll do in the immediate future. Just doing research :)

Like I said, I eat pretty clean and have a good workout routine.

You guys have any advice on supplements to give me a little boost

"Pretty clean" means nothing. How many calories are you eating? Macros? How do you track these? Have you lost any weight?

To be honest, most supps are crap. A good multi, fish oil and creatine (if you respond to it) are sufficient. "Diet" pills and "fat" burners are pretty much just caffeine and diuretics, save your money. The only thing that may help suppress appetite while dieting is an EC stack. But again, cutting fat is 90% diet.

If your diet was as clean as you say, you shouldnt have this spare tire. you may be eating paleo, but are your calories in check? Post diet/progress pics, for evaluation, then once you have that figure we can talk drugs.

On the contrary IF he does eat clean/paleo and is an avid gym goer and still has a spare tire the answer is obviously a hormone issue. Likely underfunctioning thyroid perhaps with some adrenal fatigue thrown in. High cortisol and estrogen levels coupled with low T3 levels often result in stubborn belly fat for men.

Steroids will only make the issue worse. The body needs the nutrients to fix the problem and your not going to get it from food alone.

Top Bottom