Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did it, Told my girlfriend!!!

aussiebound

Well I just told my girlfriend that I will be using gear. She actually understood and said just to educate her on what I am doing. She just doesnt want to jeopardize us having kids later on. She just said she wants to know what I am thinking and why sometimes things may not add up. Thanks for all the insight from everyone and man do I feel better about things.

I told my girl awhile ago. It was pretty funny cause she would find out what things were. She would her me talking to my friends or somethign about taking something and she would research it. If I ever mention Anadrol around her she gets mad pissed.

It's easier now cause you don't need to hide anything.

A personal peice of advice....if she wants to watch you inject, Say "NO"

next step is getting here to agree to anal sex. then your ready to get married to her for sure. ;)

i told a chick that i was dating for a while, and she fucking fliped. we broke up about two weeks later. coincedence? thats something i don't plan on telling another chick unless i'm considering marrige.

frankie21 said:

and don't forget the threesome with her hot girlfriend

haha! they all do that anyway when they get drunk and drugged up! lol, all women like other women and find them attractive deep down inside....just gotta bring it out of them with alchohol. :devil:

Good to hear she took it okay bro. That was the best response she could have had IMO.
Now I need to get earth-size balls like you and tell my girl.
Nah, I better wait a while on that.

you must have a really special gf to be able to tell her. At least 90 percent of my girlfriends I would NEVER consider telling something like that. Now I'm jealous.:(

She is actually my fiance but we have a long engagement planned out. Too many things we have to take care of in the next year or so to tie the knot anytime soon. It was actually cool teller her, she knows how much working out means to me. Especially that I used to be a fat ass growing up and never took my shirt off. She loves the fact that I am always trying to improve myself and as long as I am careful and keep her informed she would support me. I made the right move asking her to marry me.

Top Bottom