Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did not get ripped off, I made a mistake and in foolishness I made a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momentum34

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on so forgive me if this should have gone somewhere else.

I was on an older version of internet explorer and for the life of me could not figure out how to order from purchasepeptides.com because some of the fields were missing like "state" and "country". I tried everything to get it to work but couldn't. Well, I learned later that day that if I updated to IE 9 it would work and sure enough it did.

But since I just couldn't wait, I went ahead and placed a decent sized order from propeptides.net, a guy from the gym bought some stuff from them plus they have online support and all so I figured it would be safe.

I haven't received any info as of yet. When I get on "chat" with them, the lady told me it takes 4 days to ship which is fine except the home page of the website says it will ship same or next day.

I tried to email them but don't know if they are open on the weekends. Should I be worried? Anybody else ever use them? Should I call my bank and dispute the charges? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

haha glad it worked out. I liked your comment “should I be worried?”….I’m pretty sure you already were lol

haha, lucky me. Turns out I used the wrong CC #. False alarm. Sorry for the wastful post

This is the second post you have posted like this, on this forum to turn right around in the next response and say its your fault! DO NOT Make another post like this on here! Extreme Peptides and Purchase Peptides are both fine companies and are board sponsors, pm them!

Arabian

To add to what Arabian said, EF is not the official customer support forum for EF sponsors. If you have questions about hoe to use peptides thats one thing, but customer support issues do not belong here.

Not only THAT but did you SERIOUSLY get upset because they said it would take 4 days to ship? Just because a website says things could ship same or next day, doesnt mean they rnt backed up on orders or situations that make things not go out right away. Unless you dont hear something for 2 or 3 weeks, any kind of post like this is completely worthless and I feel bad that companies have to deal with people jumping their shit on stupid things like this all the time. Sorry, but im sick of seeing these posts with people being worried or claiming scams after 2 or 3 days, or that their email wasnt answered in 2 hours...Seriously, grow up people, businesses used to take 4 to 6 weeks to take orders and ship things, now things take a couple days and people get pissed...come on people, cut it out.

-Legacy

Just order from purchasepeptides or extremepeptides next time. Tried both of them and neither has failed me yet.

This is the second post you have posted like this, on this forum to turn right around in the next response and say its your fault! DO NOT Make another post like this on here! Extreme Peptides and Purchase Peptides are both fine companies and are board sponsors, pm them!

Arabian

This!!!!!.......Plus we are not customer support for other companies,if you order from someone other than our sponsors you're on your own.

why its wise to use ef sponsors.ef sponsors are hand picked to work here because they are trustable and fair companys..purchasepeptides is only peptide company u need to look into bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom